Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
forget about Ronda and Bethe

Claudia Gadelha :noah:

Only so long you can duck her Joanna, we all know who really won that fight :ufdup:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
My predictions

Viana UD
Hester UD
Alcantara UD
Alves Sub RD 3- Alves is a good prospect. He was smashing Jouban before he gassed

Cummings UD- Feijao is such a weird fighter. One minute he is landing excellent flyings knees against Mo and the next he just mentally quits. Feijao looked like shyt against Bader. Cummings isn't that good of a wrestler with good top controller, but he can get you down and do damage. Fight could go either way. Cummings has a suspect chin and Feijao hits hard. But I think Cummings getting a boring decision is more then likely.

Maia UD. I like Magny. Hes come a long way since TUF and his overall game has improved. He has all the tools to beat Maia. But his fight IQ is still pretty bad. He often does things he should not do and finds himself in bad situations. Maia is a strong wrestler/grappler and Magny is not exactly opposed to getting taken down. He will try to grapple with Maia. Maia top control is one of the best in MMA. He will hold you down and not lose position unless a clear obvious opening for a sub is there. And Maia is not that bad on the feet. If Maia doesn't gas like he historically does, I expect him to smother Magny for the UD

Ghadellha UD- Both of these women grappling is a wash. Aguilar is probably the better wrestler but Claudia is very strong and has good TDD. She is just younger and more physically imposing then Jessica. And I think her striking, while raw, is more powerful then Jessica's basic pattern flow boxing. Claudia was pretty competive with Joanna on the feet. I will take her by UD.

And now the depressing shyt

Paleli KO RD 1- Really wish Big Foot would retire. He is shot beyond comprehension without TRT(which he legally should be on for health reasons) He has no muscle mass. His movement is even slower and he seems to have no explosiveness/agression whatsoever. Paleli is not good but he hits hard and thats practically all you need to down Big Foot these days

Struve TKO RD1- Nog is another one. Old and battle worn. He mainly relied on pushing his opponent to the cage and landing short punches in the clinch since he can't fight at distance in the middle of the cage anymore. But he couldn't even do that against Nelson. And his reflexes are gone as we have seen Werdum and Mir absolutely dance over him on the ground. Struve has battled health himself and is chinny as fukk. But I think as bad as he is he can still compete physically over Nog.

Lopez UD- All I know is that Lopez was a long time prospect at 135 and is the one who is expected to do things at the UFC level. This is a showcase for him

Don't know shyt about the other TUF fight

Shogun TKO RD2- And I make that pick with no confidence. This fight is like 5 years too late. Both guys are shot from injuries and cage wear. Feels like lil nog never fights. And Shogun just physically looks done. He should not be getting submitted but Sonnen or KO'd by OSP. This fight really comes down to who can crack who really hard first. I just picked Shogun because lil nog has never been a KO artist. And Shogun is back with Rafael Cordiero so that should help his confidence

Rousey by whatever under 2 min in the first- This is probably the most laughable title fight since Justin Ellers fought AA. Bethe is not good. She is not athletic, doesn't have the power or grappling, and is a notorious slow starter. She arguably lost against Julie Kedzie, was competitve against Jessmayne Duke, and even old ass Bayzler was taking her down easily. I don't see any area she can win .Rousey fights now are basically showcases until Cyborg stops bullshytting and drops to 135.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
None of the normal places I watch fights are showing this, but my BJJ coach saved me by inviting me over his house to watch it.

This is type of card that I would normally just watch the next day, but I want to see it live when Ronda loses that belt.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That stare down:leon:
much like the one 2 days ago I sense bethe is scared as fuk. All the eye bulging, fist clinching and mouthing off in an attempt to get a reaction and Ronda is just stoic and unmoved got to be scary. I don't know what it is about Ronda but her mental superiority over these girls is unmatched. Never thought bethe would be rattled.
Honda got plants booing Bethe
:pachaha:what happened to their patriotism? Doesn't matter if they don't know bethe the flag she carries should be enough

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Why Ronda Rousey needs 'Cyborg'

No matter how good Ronda Rousey looks on Saturday in dismantling unbeaten challenger Bethe Correia at UFC 190 in Rio de Janeiro – and yes, the women's bantamweight champion will unquestionably dismantle her Brazilian rival – it's not going to be enough to silence her most ardent critics.

This is a case where Rousey is helpless.

Unless she faces, and defeats, Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino, there will always be an asterisk next to Rousey's record.

Rousey is so far ahead of the rest of the field, it's become something of a joke. The debate before her fights has become how quickly she'll end it, not whether she'll win.

Justino is the only fighter who can reasonably expect to have a chance against Rousey.

And so, as Rousey steamrolls her way through the division and into the MMA history books, the specter of Justino will always loom over her.

The greatest superstars need rivals to push them, to help them show their greatness. Nicklaus had Palmer. Johnson had Bird. And Ali had Frazier.

However, there is no one in the women's bantamweight remotely close to Rousey's equal.

The problem for Rousey, of course, is that neither is Justino. Justino, who claims to normally weigh around 170, fights at featherweight, and has a tough time reaching the championship level of 145 pounds in that class. It's a long way to go to get to the 135-pound bantamweight class that Rousey rules, and she has never really made a serious attempt.

"In every massive career, you need to have that nemesis," UFC president Dana White said of Rousey. "The Lakers-Celtics rivalry will go on forever, as long as they're both good. Michael Jordan had Reggie Miller, and those games against New York. In the fight game, Ali had Frazier.

"Cyborg and Ronda is the fight that everyone wants to see. I know that. We all know that. I want to see it."

It would be a massive affair that would capture the public interest in a way that perhaps no other UFC fight could.

White said he believes it would do record-setting pay-per-view numbers.
"If Cyborg makes the weight and these two fight, I think it does two million, I really do," White said. "I've never even gotten close to saying a fight would do two million, but I think Ronda and Cyborg would do it."

Justino is a massive woman who has enormous punching power. That is what makes the fight with Rousey so appealing: Justino's power makes her at least a threat to knock out Rousey.

No one has come remotely close to doing that yet, and Rousey hasn't sat on her laurels. She's been near-maniacal in her desire to improve.

"Ronda, everyone knows, is a great athlete," her head coach, Edmond Tarverdyan, told Yahoo Sports. "She can do things naturally that other athletes just can't do. But what a lot of people don't understand about her is her desire to be the best. She won her last fight in [14 seconds] but she's not satisfied. She is always looking to find ways to improve. She has all the physical attributes, but her mental game is so strong, and she's always looking to refine her techniques."

Justino's game has mostly been about power and hasn't changed appreciably. Her signature win was a stoppage of Gina Carano in a 2009 bout in Strikeforce. The perception of that fight was of a completely one-sided affair in which Carano was totally mauled, but it's not entirely true. Carano had her moments in the fight and wasn't treated like a second-rate sparring partner.

Rousey is a better athlete than Carano, and has more weapons than she did.

It's likely that Rousey would handle Justino much like she's handled everyone else who has been in front of her, but she's not going to win over all of the critics until she does.

Team Rousey knows that Justino is the bar by which she'll ultimately be measured.

It's a shame, because Rousey is the athlete who has done everything correctly. She has never failed a drug test, as Justino has, and she's carried the women's game on her back.

And from her earliest days in the sport, she showed the single-mindedness of purpose that is so striking about her today.

After her judo career ended with a bronze medal in the 2008 Olympics, Rousey turned to MMA. She wanted to fast track herself, but said she was having trouble getting opponents early on.

"We were flying somebody in to come and fight and I was trying to get my debut [because] I was trying to build my record really fast," Rousey said. "But my dog and my roommate's dog got into a fight. I was trying to break them up. And while I was trying to break them up, my roommate's pit bull accidentally bit me twice on the leg, and one was through the foot. I got six stitches on top and there were three stitches on the arch of my foot.

"My fight was in two days, and I figured, there is no way I'm pulling out of this fight. I needed it. I needed to build a record in a hurry, you know? I found a way to hide the bite and when I weighed in, I purposely weighed in naked, even though I didn't have to just so I'd be covered up with towels and people wouldn't see my foot."

So that maneuver got her through the weigh-in without anyone suspecting something was amiss. But she still had to go into a fight with a very fresh wound.

That presented its own challenge.

"I was told I'd have to win that fight in one round, or the stitches would burst open, I'd bleed everywhere and they'd find out," she said. "I won that fight in 26 seconds."

It's an example of how much winning means to Rousey. And given her goal of finishing her career unbeaten, it's highly unlikely she would let Justino, her most dangerous rival, get in the way of reaching that goal.

But until that fight happens, if it ever does, it won't matter much how easily Rousey beats the other women in her class.

She despises Justino, largely because Justino tested positive for an anabolic steroid, and Rousey is virulently anti-PED.

But Rousey needs Justino to make the weight and to present her with the kind of rival that other greats down through the years in sports have overcome.

Rousey is the greatest women's fighter by far.

But she needs Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino to prove it once and for all.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Rousey dies tonight! :blessed:

f40830178765a45bc590b753deb436ad.gif
are you smoking breh?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So when is Cyborg going to stop the yapping and cut those last 10?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Honda bout to destroy this bullface-havin hoe:blessed:

Cyborg on dumb shyt talking mad doodoo but won't come test the gawdess. Drop the weight and you'll get a shot you dumb hoe

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Just watching these embedded episodes it seems like Bethe did a lot of work training and dropping weight leading into this.