[OFFICIAL]Uncharted:The Nathan Drake Collection (Oct.9). 9/27/15: New impressions

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with ND but fukk ND such bs:francis::martin::beli:
I seen this the other day:

Q: Other games, such as Star Wars: Battlefront, have opted for multiplayer betas which are open to everyone, for free. The Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta requires the purchase of The Nathan Drake Collection - what's the thinking behind that approach?

"It was really because we wanted to make sure that people who were jumping into the beta had an understanding of the game mechanics, so it made sense that if you'd played Uncharted you had an understanding of how the game works and things like that.

Because the beta, even though from the outside it might look long, running from [December] 4th to the 13th, it's actually pretty short and we want to make sure we get as much feedback as we want, we want to make sure we're getting as much quantitative data from the back end as well. Because this beta is very important for us - not only are we testing the servers but this is our last time to refine the beta and get community feedback before the game goes gold."

TRANSLATION:"
"
It was really because we know nikkas feeling Uncharted like that and we want to sell our collection so we was like, ':lupe:, let's attach the beta to that. Nikkas will cop it anyway so let's make it an incentive for old heads that's on the fence.'

Q: Will there be any other ways for people to get into the beta? By pre-ordering, for example?

"Not right now, we're keeping it just for that [Nathan Drake Collection owners]. The thing is, the timing's really tight - we'll have about two months from the beta before the game has to go gold, so we don't have a lot of time to take into effect any changes. Anything after that might not really allow us to address what we should, and we want to be sure that when we ship the game the multiplayer is the way we want it to be."

TRANSLATION "Like I said, we want real nikkas who are fans of the game to play the beta and let us know what's poppin and what's not. We ain't tryna have a bunch of booty ass COD nikkaz jumpin online and claiming they want this and that. Day one UC MP nikkas will play the beta and let us know what's crackin for real. Most nikkas that want to get on the beta prolly not even gonna play it for long and jump to the next pew pew shoota that comes out."

Q: Because you don't want a huge day one patch, right?

"Yeah, we always try and avoid that sort of thing. But, you know, we're not immune to day one patches."

TRANSLATION:"Breh, every game has day one patches?? The fukk you think we won't have one?? This ain't 1996 nikka, we got time to ship it while we make patches to be ready day one. It's Uncharted breh, shyt ain't gonna make no difference if it was 50GB day one download*cough*like halo MCC *cough*"

Uncharted 4 Q&A with Naughty Dog's Arne Meyer

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
You'll need to have the game to play it. The download will be available in the overview section of the game(on the main menu of the PS4). I don't think you'll be able to get access to the link without having the game installed I believe.

fukk, well played ND

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yesterday I put away my Nintendo Switch and dusted off my PS4 Pro cause I suddenly wanted to play Uncharted 4. But then I realized I haven't played the third one. I then found I actually already had it. I pop it in and play a bit and realized this the smoothest Uncharted experience I ever had. Can't wait to play 4.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Just finished playing 3 and although I liked it, I dont think I've ever played a game where it felt like there was an infinite amount of enemies spawning in so many random ass spots and corners everytime there was action :hhh:. I died more in this one than I did in the first 2 combined just from so many random enemies with rpgs, turrets and random shyt that would've been impossible for me to know were there beforehand :mjtf:.