Official "Uncle Joe" Biden General Election HQ!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
But there is nothing realistic about the scenario he imagines. Its a sad mixture of wishful thinking and spite-fueled delusion.
I mean, if this were a different administration (repub), I'd say Hillary would clearly get indicted. She would serve no time though. But her offense is pretty egregious. Inserting Biden would be ridiculous though. But you all know Cenk annoys me anyway.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I mean, if this were a different administration (repub), I'd say Hillary would clearly get indicted. She would serve no time though. But her offense is pretty egregious. Inserting Biden would be ridiculous though. But you all know Cenk annoys me anyway.

Call your federal representatives and tell them to exert pressure on the DOJ to indict Hillary. You've gotta be proactive, man. It's kinda like when Smokey the Bear says, "only you can prevent forest fires".

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
theyre pushing biden. I see it. If they do elect biden at the convention theres no fukking way the bernie people could just take it lay it down.

They have to see how awful it would be for them, theyd expose themselves as rigging the system and truly being corrupt.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Call your federal representatives and tell them to exert pressure on the DOJ to indict Hillary. You've gotta be proactive, man. It's kinda like when Smokey the Bear says, "only you can prevent forest fires".
Nah. I don't care.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The sudden appearance of bullshyt articles talking about Democratic leaders and some Bernie supporters saying Bernie should end his campaign make this seem more plausible.

Doesn't feel like crazy talk anymore.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If Hillary gets indicted, the nom should be Bernie not Biden. If the establishment skips over the primary runner-up and knights Biden, Bernie voters not showing up at the polls in November won't just be an idle threat.
i could not imagine the fukkery if this happen. trump would pounce on it so fast and probably take a lot of bernie supporters.