3buGYW0.jpg

8bDqATK.jpg

x7H9Csj.gif

NPSr4np.jpg

KhTmYmn.jpg

lsF5eYx.jpg

CH8F3oK.jpg

OfAD5hL.jpg
@Premeditated @Samori Toure @Mhofu I notice that Malians and Southern Mauritanians seem to have their own "unique" look among West Africans. Do you three agree?

To me Malians have a look that fit in many places in West Africa. Some look Senegambian. Some look Guinean. Some look Ivorian. Some look Ghanaian. Etc

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Malian/@awadelmar
zkv5Ozr.jpg

dEOqs4F.jpg

IAWTZz0.jpg

yoRLcia.jpg

ASseB2C.jpg

CBt1QPk.jpg

CBziGZ7.jpg

Cmt0E7o.jpg

9Q4nvb0.jpg

uHjIESl.jpg

ZAb5fH0.jpg

3buGYW0.jpg

8bDqATK.jpg

x7H9Csj.gif

NPSr4np.jpg

KhTmYmn.jpg

lsF5eYx.jpg

CH8F3oK.jpg

OfAD5hL.jpg
@Premeditated @Samori Toure @Mhofu I notice that Malians and Southern Mauritanians seem to have their own "unique" look among West Africans. Do you three agree?

aren't they like the countries (along with Sierra Leone) where mande groups are the majority? Plus they don't have any lower Guinea folks in Mali and Mauritanian there to mix with. so they probably kept their own look. I don't know, I'm just guessing. More than half of Liberians are mande's, but also has large lower Guinea populations like the kwas and some Americo Liberian.so some of them probably mix with each other.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
To me Malians have a look that fit in many places in West Africa. Some look Senegambian. Some look Guinean. Some look Ivorian. Some look Ghanaian. Etc
aren't they like the countries (along with Sierra Leone) where mande groups are the majority? Plus they don't have any lower Guinea folks in Mali and Mauritanian there to mix with. so they probably kept their own look. I don't know, I'm just guessing. More than half of Liberians are mande's, but also has large lower Guinea populations like the kwas and some Americo Liberian.so some of them probably mix with each other.
Good points.