Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
looks like Ep 7 is the flashback episode for Jesse Pinkman so I don't know how they are going to wrap up everything in Ep. 8 unless its 2 hours
Seems like Delores got what she wanted when she leaked everyone's info
How many marbles are left, isn't there a red one that gets focused on?
What is Bernard doing with MiB?
Halores going to get a new body or is she going to be walking around like a zombie
How are they going to get to Serac
What's Maeve doing again?
How are they going to all end up in the same place?

I think Dolores' plan is to take control of Insite's machine, making her the most powerful being in the world. Everyone else gets together because they're trying to stop her. I think the Charlotte/Dolores version will flip to Bernard's side.

i never saw the original Westworld film from the 70s

I know it won't be as complex and mind blowing as the new TV series but is it worth watching?

You know the line in "Jurassic Park" about "The Pirates of the Caribbean eating the tourists" when Disneyworld breaks down? The original Westworld is kind of like that. The Yul Brenner cowboy robot is basically a 70's version of the Terminator. There's no reason given behind the rampage, the animatronics just go wild and start killing people.

Think of it like other 70's/early 80's movies like "Logan's Run", "Road Warrior", or even "The Warriors" when a group of people have to escape from a fantastical world of weird killer characters and get to some kind of safe place.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This won’t get another season. All this budget and potential for the premise of this season but it’s boring as fukk. Sorry but Dolores is a terrible lead character. It was okay in the first season because other characters were getting a lot more shine but the more they push her to the forefront, the worse this series gets.

I want to like this and will continue to watch because I love high budget sci-fi which there isn’t a lot of on TV but this shyt is wack now.
I think Nolan and Joy read your post, family. :bryan:

Last edited:

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
'Westworld' Renewed for Season 4 at HBO

they say it’s supposed to run for 6 seasons. :ohhh:
6?!?! :gucci:

I seriously don't think there's 6 seasons worth of story left in these characters,
Unless they plan to stretch it and add filler, the story seems like it's heading towards it's conclusion.

Maybe they plan to jump way ahead in the future, or in the past?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
6?!?! :gucci:

I seriously don't think there's 6 seasons worth of story left in these characters,
Unless they plan to stretch it and add filler, the story seems like it's heading towards it's conclusion.

Maybe they plan to jump way ahead in the future, or in the past?
IIRC season 4 was already renewed the minute season 3 was announced. Didn't season 2 cliffhanger show the Man in Black in the future?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Some type of timeline fukkery is going on. Charlotte's outfit is the same one she had on in episode 1. Both episodes they were convening to vote on going private.

I can't wait to see how this all comes together. So far it seems as if they're telling a more coherent story than in season 2.