Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It's not really a cop out. It's the whole point of "What If".

Maybe Odin was having an off day? Maybe Thanos was surprised or sucker punched? Maybe whoever-it-is just had a battle off screen and was tired during the next one? Maybe, like you said, they're not as powerful in this universe?

The infinity stones are paper weights in other worlds. They never told us why.

There's infinite possibilities, but nikkas want it all spoon fed and simplified into a single number like a DBZ power level or they get mad. I'm just here for good story and characters. :yeshrug:
That’s why I like it, they just need to go in more on possibilities. What if the defenders saved New York just less retreds. The season 3 clip looks like something more of its own story

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bro it’s just dumb brainstorming to come up with something besides winter soldier and frat bro Thor.

Infinite possibilities and we’re stuck on nebula being a detective. Hulk hogan was nice tho.

Plus that shyt sounds fire boy wtf you talking about? Give me daredevil with the Spider-Man mutation where he gets 6 arms made out of vibranium.
It's a wonder Marvel isn't knocking down your door for your What If . . .? scenarios. lol

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I liked this season, especially liked the nod to Loki season finale. I’m not really understanding the complaints about them reusing previous movies considering most of the eps were original one offs. Even if they did reuse previous movies, it wouldn’t bother me much considering that the “what if” comics are spins on popular comic book arcs.

Last edited: