15392803_1196571463725570_8728143193687372115_o.jpg

JLA66.jpg

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder Woman Is a Disjointed Disaster Says DC Insider

On a recent episode of the Schmoes Know show, it was revealed that Wonder Woman may be a big mess. According to host Sasha Perl-Raver, someone with insider info has seen the movie, or at least a decent chunk of the movie, and claims that it is "discombobulated" and not the great movie the trailers have led fans to believe it might be. Here is what was said by Sasha Perl-Raver on the Schmoes Know show.

"So, I don't want to throw anyone under the bus. We have somebody within our community who has gotten insider information that broke my effing heart this week, because I have tremendous belief that Wonder Woman is gonna be awesome and I heard it stinks from the same person who told me that they heard that BvS stinks...The person who I spoke to...their response was 'I'm very disappointed in what I saw, and it seems like all the problems are the same problems. It's discombobulated, it doesn't have narrative flow. It's just very disjointed."
Pretty much all of the movies that have come out in the DCEU so far have had very lofty expectations placed on them for a variety of reasons, but Wonder Woman really may take the cake. Not only is it having to shoulder the responsibility of course correcting thanks to the lukewarm reception to both Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad, but it is also the first female-led superhero movie of the modern era. Not only that, but Wonder Woman has never had a live-action movie, so there is a lot this movie needs to accomplish in order to satisfy fans. Sadly, if these statements are even half true, it looks like this first Wonder Woman movie may not be what everyone was hoping for.

:damn:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
A couple friends I got telling me "I hope this movie got a lighter tone":stopitslime:
Who the fukk wants to watch a superhero movie with no serious stuff:stopitslime:
Deadpool that different it's his character:ehh:
I hate where DC is going with lighter tone shyt:camby:
I like dark conflicts where all hope is lost for the hero but they still pull thru:stopitslime:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
A couple friends I got telling me "I hope this movie got a lighter tone":stopitslime:
Who the fukk wants to watch a superhero movie with no serious stuff:stopitslime:
Deadpool that different it's his character:ehh:
I hate where DC is going with lighter tone shyt:camby:
I like dark conflicts where all hope is lost for the hero but they still pull thru:stopitslime:
I feel this. Dark Conflict Comics are where it's at but these Guys are really trying to compete with You Know Who so this will be how it is unfortunately. I can't see Wonder Woman being a Flop for People that genuinely know and like the Character, however with Diana Prince not as Well Known as the other Superheroes in the Comic Book World then I can definitely see some People not giving it a Serious Watch in Theaters because there's no Kal-El, Barry Allen, etc. Sorta wish this Movie came out before that All Female Ghostbusters movie did, I feel like there's a lot of Negativity towards a Female Starring Role too.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wouldnt be a DC movie without a negative rumor story...the day the rumor is positive, that's when i'm get worried lol....

day 1

edit: just hit me why that insider shyt just 'leaked' now, even though the movie dont come out for 6 more months....wasnt this the 3rd most anticipated movie of the year?....gotta knock it down some lol...

Last edited: