Official Wrestling AI thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
We need this for comedic purposes. So I asked ChatGPT to give me a couple paragraphs as Hulk Hogan, but describing slamming Andre the giant at WM 3. I liked the first response but then I told it to exaggerate more. And here we go....

Unbridled AI Hulk tales :pachaha:

Hogan: Alright brother, let me lay it down for you one more time, but this time with the volume turned up to eleven, dude! WrestleMania III, the grandest stage of them all, the entire universe watching, man! That was the night, the Immortal Hulk Hogan, the epitome of American strength and courage, clashed with a colossal titan, Andre the Giant! We're talking about a behemoth, brother, towering over everyone at an astronomical 8 feet tall, weighing in at a gargantuan 600 pounds, a true leviathan in the world of professional wrestling, and undefeated, man!

But let me tell you something, Jack, when Hulk Hogan steps into that ring, brother, it's like a supernova of pure Hulkamania energy! I stared up at this mountain of a man, his shadow casting over the entire Silverdome, dude! The air was crackling with electricity, the Hulkamaniacs were going wild, and I knew, man, I had to do the unthinkable! I summoned the power of every little Hulkster in the universe, said my prayers, and with the strength of a thousand suns, brother, I lifted that mammoth giant high above my head! The earth trembled, the cosmos aligned, and BOOM, I slammed that giant down with the force of a meteor strike! Then, the big leg drop, 1-2-3, the giant was down for the count, proving once and for all, that the power of Hulkamania is the most powerful force in the galaxy, brother! What'cha gonna do, when the largest arms in the world and Hulkamania run wild on you?!

You can do these with any wrestler, or personality etc.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
The prophecy.

In the year 2024, the wrestling world was in disarray. Roman Reigns had become an unstoppable force, reigning as the undisputed WWE Universal Champion for what felt like an eternity. Fans were growing restless, yearning for a hero to emerge and topple the mighty Roman Empire.

Enter Hulk Hogan, the legendary icon of yesteryear. Just when everyone thought he had hung up his boots for good, rumors began circulating that the Hulkster was training in isolation, preparing for the ultimate comeback. The wrestling community buzzed with excitement, and hashtags like #HulkamaniaReturns trended worldwide.

In a surprise twist, Hogan burst back onto the scene, sporting his signature bandana and handlebar mustache. The fans erupted in cheers as he declared, "Brother, Hulkamania is back, and it's stronger than ever!"

A thunderous showdown was set for the main event of WrestleMania 40 – Hulk Hogan versus Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship. The anticipation reached a fever pitch as the two larger-than-life characters faced off in the squared circle.

The match was an epic clash of generations, with Hogan's classic power moves colliding against Reigns' modern-day dominance. The drama escalated as both wrestlers endured a back-and-forth battle that kept fans on the edge of their seats.

Suddenly, just when it seemed like Roman Reigns had the upper hand, Hogan began to "Hulk up" in a display of unparalleled energy. The arena shook as Hogan absorbed the punches and, with newfound strength, unleashed a series of devastating leg drops.

In an astonishing turn of events, Hulk Hogan triumphed over Roman Reigns, securing a pinfall that sent shockwaves through the wrestling world. The crowd erupted in a chorus of cheers as Hogan hoisted the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship high above his head, proclaiming, "Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on you!"

The victory was not just a personal triumph for Hogan but a symbolic passing of the torch, bridging the eras of classic and modern wrestling. As fireworks lit up the sky and the crowd chanted Hogan's name, it marked the resurgence of an enduring legend and a moment that would be talked about for generations to come.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
My only suggestion to make this thread work, is to tell the AI keep it to: 2 paragraphs or less.