Official Yellowjackets Season 1 Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Just started this show, got thru 1st 6 episodes.

Shaunas sidepiece is suspect as hell, just happened to be at the hotel she was stalkin her cheating husband at, because he likes the martinis there? :aicmon:

Im gunna have to aviod this thread until i watch the rest of it

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This was a hard show to watch. I think I made it 7 episodes in. it was messy and chaotic, the tone and pacing was all over the place, the cutbacks made it hard to become invested, the acting veered from good to a little stiff. There' a lot of good things in it though. Lot of messages about themes, like womanhood, domestic women, cheating, sex in high school, leadership, but the execution was hard to take. Like a 50 minute episode feels like a 90 minute.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This was a hard show to watch. I think I made it 7 episodes in. it was messy and chaotic, the tone and pacing was all over the place, the cutbacks made it hard to become invested, the acting veered from good to a little stiff. There' a lot of good things in it though. Lot of messages about themes, like womanhood, domestic women, cheating, sex in high school, leadership, but the execution was hard to take. Like a 50 minute episode feels like a 90 minute.
I try to tell people womrn aren't good natural writers for film and TV. They lack linear storytelling and foreshadowing skills.