Official Yellowjackets Season 1 Thread

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Finished season one....i dunno...i kinda like it but it also has that Showtime stink to it. And I just know these mfs are gonna drag this shyt out for 8 seasons :unimpressed:

A lot of dumb shyt and pump faking already going down so i can see this shyt fall off a cliff.

But good to see my girl Christina Ricci killing it.

I'll peep season 2 but it's gonna need to improve to make me want to keep going.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I watched the season 2 premier. it's decent. I still want them to actually reveal that they were being cannibals instead of constantly hinting at it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I wish the show would focus more on the flashback parts and them surviving the wilderness.

Show just feels all over the place when it doesn't.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The current day plot is definitely losing me

Agreed.

it worked better last season due to everyone interacting with each other, but now all these nikkas is having spinoff missions and shyt, its hard to keep up with everyone. The fat bytch cheating on her husband is the only story with decent legs, everything else is cringe.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Agreed.

it worked better last season due to everyone interacting with each other, but now all these nikkas is having spinoff missions and shyt, its hard to keep up with everyone. The fat bytch cheating on her husband is the only story with decent legs, everything else is cringe.

Idk i kind of hate that plot line too

The only one im semi-interested in is Ricci and Elijah Woods little weirdo detective agency, and thats just because the actors are carrying it.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Idk i kind of hate that plot line too

The only one im semi-interested in is Ricci and Elijah Woods little weirdo detective agency, and thats just because the actors are carrying it.

True I feel you on that. It's nothing special, but it at least felt like it was going somewhere, but now they stretching it out and shyt smh.

Yeah the whole FBI shyt Ricci and Woods were doing was prolly the most entertaining part from the last episode. That has some potential.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
True I feel you on that. It's nothing special, but it at least felt like it was going somewhere, but now they stretching it out and shyt smh.

Yeah the whole FBI shyt Ricci and Woods were doing was prolly the most entertaining part from the last episode. That has some potential.

I just know she probably gonna end up merking him lol