Officially in the Black 6 Figure Club: Tips for Success

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Preface: If you an ADHD broke nikka that don't want to hustle and just want to hate and call hard working brothas a sell-out/c00n etc this post isn't for you. This is a post for brehs who want to acquire income, conquer and improve their life situation. This is for the breh burning the midnight oil trying to upgrade his IT certs to get up. :salute: I see you and it can be done!!!

As of this year the IRS will be taking an even higher allocation out of my paycheck. Officially in a month it will be a year to the date that I had started passively looking and 6 months since I started actively hustling. It has been a long tiring road that has put strain on my body and mind but through persistence, clairvoyance and a dash of luck (in terms of timing) I was finally able to break through.

Of a total of 12 interviews I've been on with different companies every one has been like being in a boxing match.

article-2500951-19423D9A00000578-686_634x434.jpg

The higher you go on the totem pole the harder the matches get and the more experienced your opponent on the other side of the desk is. He will throw you left hooks, surprise uppercuts, shots to the rib during the clinch when the ref isn't looking, etc. Now the challenge with getting a high paying job in America as a Black Man in 2016 is that you can't win on technicality, you have to win by TKO. Unless you smash the shyt out of the ballpark and blow them away they will not give you the job. They'll give a mediocre White kid the job sure, but as a Black Man you have to be 10x better than the previous challenger. I won this bout because the white kid who interviewed after me was a dope, and I was perceived as 10x more polished, prepared, connected and passionate than him. He completely dropped the ball from what I've heard, but I wonder sometimes what would have happened if he had actually tried harder, would they give me a harder time and stall more?

Anyway some key factors at play were:
  • A former sup recommended me for the position and I will be directly reporting into them - In corporate always maintain contact with your last two supervisors (only if you were cool with them) this is critical for career growth. Especially if they are White.
businessmen-shaking-hands.jpg

• I had rationale points prepared and was fully mentally prepared for the low ball and subsequent salary negotiation - DO NOT BEGIN TO NEGOTIATE SALARY UNTIL THE OFFER HAS BEEN GIVEN. Companies these days will try and low ball you 5-10k below your desired range. Always give them a range on the upper tier of what you are aiming for and factor in if they give free healthcare or annual bonus (no monthly premium which is rare, but does exist). However, do not expect an annual bonus because companies renege on that all the time due to various excuses. So don't factor in bonus into your salary honestly. Get the base as high as possible. When negotiating factor in only what you are bringing to the table and what the market rate for the position is (which you will know if you interview a lot). But on the back-end think about commute, potential stress etc. when choosing between two (if you're lucky enough to get more than one offer). You will have much more leverage on salary if you are going to work again with your former supervisor because it's in their best interest to bring on like minded people to improve team dynamic/results. A lot of it can be political at the end of the day.
3275.jpg

• My interviewing skills were polished from months of interviewing although to be honest I was at the end of my patience and rope internally but did not let that show at all. You will have to impress multiple people some of which who you won't even work with that much (which is annoying as hell believe it) Know how to talk to people about your expertise who don't know a damn thing about it. A LOT OF THE TIME YOU WILL HAVE TO TALK TO GROWN ADULTS LIKE THEY ARE CHILDREN OR DOMESTICATED ANIMALS AND BREAK shyt DOWN TO A VERY ELEMENTARY SIMPLE LEVEL.
petting%20dog.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

• Most importantly my nutrition has been 1,000% on point, making sure getting my A-Z daily, and anything else when necessary. Through the last stretch the following supps have been a god send to maintaining mental focus/concentration, well-being and stamina: Siberian Ginseng and Olive Leaf Extract. Be in a better state of mental and physical health than the other candidates. BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING JUDGED BY EUROPEAN ANGLOID STANDARDS YOU MUST COMPENSATE FOR THE FACT THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T FIT THE TRADITIONAL ANGLO PARADIGM
    _PB24031wtmk_LUWANCTCOT.JPG
However, this is only the beginning. The road does not stop here. Now it's time to network and get back in the gym. I am in decent shape overall but my stomach is not as cut as it was a year ago (partly due to my Woman's cooking but no excuses) So it's time to focus on other areas of my life and pile drive the challenges at this new gig. I will celebrate for this month but then it's back to the grind!!!

I won't stop until I get that Capital Gains Tax Loophole like those 1% CACs do.

hqdefault.jpg

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Preface: If you an ADHD broke nikka that don't want to hustle and just want to hate and call hard working brothas a sell-out/c00n etc this post isn't for you. This is a post for brehs who want to acquire income, conquer and improve their life situation. This is for the breh burning the midnight oil trying to upgrade his IT certs to get up. :salute: I see you and it can be done!!!

As of this year the IRS will be taking an even higher allocation out of my paycheck. Officially in a month it will be a year to the date that I had started passively looking and 6 months since I started actively hustling. It has been a long tiring road that has put strain on my body and mind but through persistence, clairvoyance and a dash of luck (in terms of timing) I was finally able to break through.

Of a total of 12 interviews I've been on with different companies every one has been like being in a boxing match.

article-2500951-19423D9A00000578-686_634x434.jpg

The higher you go on the totem pole the harder the matches get and the more experienced your opponent on the other side of the desk is. He will throw you left hooks, surprise uppercuts, shots to the rib during the clinch when the ref isn't looking, etc. Now the challenge with getting a high paying job in America as a Black Man in 2016 is that you can't win on technicality, you have to win by TKO. Unless you smash the shyt out of the ballpark and blow them away they will not give you the job. They'll give a mediocre White kid the job sure, but as a Black Man you have to be 10x better than the previous challenger. I won this bout because the white kid who interviewed after me was a dope, and I was perceived as 10x more polished, prepared, connected and passionate than him. He completely dropped the ball from what I've heard, but I wonder sometimes what would have happened if he had actually tried harder, would they give me a harder time and stall more?

Anyway some key factors at play were:
  • A former sup recommended me for the position and I will be directly reporting into them - In corporate always maintain contact with your last two supervisors (only if you were cool with them) this is critical for career growth. Especially if they are White.
businessmen-shaking-hands.jpg

• I had rationale points prepared and was fully mentally prepared for the low ball and subsequent salary negotiation - DO NOT BEGIN TO NEGOTIATE SALARY UNTIL THE OFFER HAS BEEN GIVEN. Companies these days will try and low ball you 5-10k below your desired range. Always give them a range on the upper tier of what you are aiming for and factor in if they give free healthcare or annual bonus (no monthly premium which is rare, but does exist). However, do not expect an annual bonus because companies renege on that all the time due to various excuses. So don't factor in bonus into your salary honestly. Get the base as high as possible. When negotiating factor in only what you are bringing to the table and what the market rate for the position is (which you will know if you interview a lot). But on the back-end think about commute, potential stress etc. when choosing between two (if you're lucky enough to get more than one offer). You will have much more leverage on salary if you are going to work again with your former supervisor because it's in their best interest to bring on like minded people to improve team dynamic/results. A lot of it can be political at the end of the day.
3275.jpg

• My interviewing skills were polished from months of interviewing although to be honest I was at the end of my patience and rope internally but did not let that show at all. You will have to impress multiple people some of which who you won't even work with that much (which is annoying as hell believe it) Know how to talk to people about your expertise who don't know a damn thing about it. A LOT OF THE TIME YOU WILL HAVE TO TALK TO GROWN ADULTS LIKE THEY ARE CHILDREN OR DOMESTICATED ANIMALS AND BREAK shyt DOWN TO A VERY ELEMENTARY SIMPLE LEVEL.
petting%20dog.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

• Most importantly my nutrition has been 1,000% on point, making sure getting my A-Z daily, and anything else when necessary. Through the last stretch the following supps have been a god send to maintaining mental focus/concentration, well-being and stamina: Siberian Ginseng and Olive Leaf Extract. Be in a better state of mental and physical health than the other candidates. BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING JUDGED BY EUROPEAN ANGLOID STANDARDS YOU MUST COMPENSATE FOR THE FACT THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T FIT THE TRADITIONAL ANGLO PARADIGM
    _PB24031wtmk_LUWANCTCOT.JPG
However, this is only the beginning. The road does not stop here. Now it's time to network and get back in the gym. I am in decent shape overall but my stomach is not as cut as it was a year ago (partly due to my Woman's cooking but no excuses) So it's time to focus on other areas of my life and pile drive the challenges at this new gig. I will celebrate for this month but then it's back to the grind!!!

I won't stop until I get that Capital Gains Tax Loophole like those 1% CACs do.

hqdefault.jpg
Anyone advice for people trying to get into property management?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Why is it nobody says exactly what field their in these type of threads they just go on wild rants :francis:

Nor do they ever post proof that their rants actually work for them.

Like for instance...I can prove my claims.

I run a resturant that has no customers yet my skills still allow it to remain open for years

latest

chum.jpg