Offset on winning nothing at Grammys, "They Cheated Us"

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Despite their faith in ‘Culture’ and ‘Bad And Boujee’, neither won at the Grammys, losing out to Kendrick Lamar’s ‘DAMN.’ and ‘HUMBLE.’ “They cheated us,” says Offset as I ask if they had a good time at the ceremony. “There was nothing bigger than the f**king ‘Culture’ album this whole last year!” adds a disgruntled Quavo. “They’re scared to handle the three-headed monster… Ooh! [But] we’ll be back next year.” His mumble then becomes a yell: “WE’LL BE F**KING BACK NEXT YEAR.”

Migos: 'Culture II', inspiring Drake and branching out into film

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
"HIs mumble becomes a yell"
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
Tf they talm bout "we'll be back next year," I fw the migos and that new shyt is garbage :scusthov:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Despite their faith in ‘Culture’ and ‘Bad And Boujee’, neither won at the Grammys, losing out to Kendrick Lamar’s ‘DAMN.’ and ‘HUMBLE.’ “They cheated us,” says Offset as I ask if they had a good time at the ceremony. “There was nothing bigger than the f**king ‘Culture’ album this whole last year!” adds a disgruntled Quavo. “They’re scared to handle the three-headed monster… Ooh! [But] we’ll be back next year.” His mumble then becomes a yell: “WE’LL BE F**KING BACK NEXT YEAR.”

Migos: 'Culture II', inspiring Drake and branching out into film

Delusional shyt here