OG Maco reportedly has HIV/AIDS???

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I really hope he's telling the truth, I was sad all day thinking about that fukked up phone call. I don't want to see OG Maco shriveled up in a hospital bed in a few months:sadcam:

The first audio I heard was the 30 second soundbite...I actually listened to the whole thing a little bit before I had a Dr. appointment and It kinda fukked me up. I would like for it not to be true...or maybe he's having a different problem than but gotdamn...that sounds like like him and has his government name all in it.

It's just a fukked up thing to contemplate all around. I hope he's alright, I hope the people he's dealt with are alright and if not I hope they get help. If he knowingly passed that off to somebody he was dead ass wrong and deserves whatever punishment but I wouldn't sentence the man to death...he's still a human being.

The fact that somebody would just whittle away out of shame just shows you how far we really have to go with the stigmas surrounding these issues.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That's sad though...... Listen to what he said to that girl

"I just need you to be there for me"
"Just be my friend"
"You are the only one I trust in this world"

And she is in the background laughing, worried about if it's being recorded or not.... :ld:

That shyt was horrible. He's pouring his heart out and she's setting the table for a social media campaign.

The internet has made us more connected than ever before...yet somehow disconnected at the same time. Double edge sword that desperately needs to be handled with balance.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If he didn't say directly out his mouth he has AIDS...... So why is you nikkas saying this shyt? :stopitslime:

nikkas spreading rumors :francis:

He could be referring to cancer or Lupus or some shyt.... why nikkas gotta automatically assume the worst?
Personally I just think the nikka was high having a panic attack .
Yeah sounds like he was just rambling on some bullshyt. Tryna get ol girl to act like she gave a fukk about him. He said that he had called her 5 times that day. She was prolly playing that nikka to the left, so he was yearning for attention.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
That shyt was horrible. He's pouring his heart out and she's setting the table for a social media campaign.

The internet has made us more connected than ever before...yet somehow disconnected at the same time. Double edge sword that desperately needs to be handled with balance.
Water finds its own level. Diseased men who infect women intentionally and knowingly DESERVE female confidants such as the snake ass bytch in question. They can rot in hell together (hand in hand).