OH GOOD GOLLY!! An extra 21 cents a day..GOP Tax Cuts coming in CLUTCH!!

How many sex dolls you buying with your tax cut money?

• As many as I can fit in my mommas basement

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I'll just hit up one of them sex doll brothels

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • :mjlol:

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I do not respect anything the man stands for and if you think republicans are no better than dems as far as AA policies, please revisit the 80s. I’m sure you will bring up Clinton’s Crime Bill but stop acting like the Republican Party isn’t just one big ass dog whistle that has been going off since Barry Goldwater.

Republicans are much more honest about them not messing with blacks, so the are much easier to prepare for and avoid. A much more dangerous enemy is one that moves in stealth and stabs you in the back. It's nearly impossible to prepare for the latter. Malcolm X called out these liberals a long time ago.

The republicans are definitely no 'friend of the blacks'. On the other hand, we have blacks cheering for the party that has actively taken steps to destroy the black community, especially via via injecting feminism in our communities and breaking up the family structure and then getting a large sector of the population hooked on government dope, thereby creating a permanent underclass dependent on the government for subsistence. They've also encouraged planned parenthood and abortion in the community, resulting in the deaths of over 10 million black babies.

My stance is to not look at any of these parties as your ally and to seek autonomy separate from the political process and if these politicians want your vote, make them NEGOTIATE for it and give you something tangible in return. Blacks voting for Democrats down the line no matter what have them in the position of being put in the background as old ho as the Democrats openly flirt with the new ho, aka Latinos.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I couldn't care less about Trump. Pull up posts of me saying Trump is doing a fantastic job. My position continues to be that none of these parties care about us and we'd be best to divorce ourself from depending on the political process to 'rescue us.'

In this situation, why would I complain about keeping a bit of extra money in my pocket via tax cuts? Corporations are going to get rewarded anyways.

Trump isn't even a Christian and is obviously pandering, just like the vast majority of these Republicans who act like Christians despite starting war after war and constantly rewarding the rich. I have never voted Republican and have no desire to do so in the future. I already KNOW as well as most here that the Republicans could care less about blacks. The difference is most black people DON'T know that the democrats aren't your friends either and act like a victory for the party that takes care of white women and white homosexuals first and foremost is actually some kind of black victory. Blacks have literally NOT gotten any better under Democratic rule as compared to Republican rule and yet I hear this nonstop woe and sorrow when a Republican gets in office and cheers and hurrays when Democrats get in.

1. Show me one post of you criticizing Trump.

2. These companies did not move out because Democrats raised taxes. They moved out under Bush when import taxes were significantly low. Also, under Obama tax plan, they made billions and the market was stable. Even Roger AIles told Trump those companies and WallStreet don't need any more taxes from him. WHere do you get your info from ?