Oh My GOD!!: Giant Rat EATS 3 Month Old Baby ALIVE :damn:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Holy shyt :damn:

A three-month-old baby has been eaten alive by rats after her 26-year-old mother left it alone at her residence on an outing :damn:

A-sample-of-a-giant-rat-in-South-Africa-thought-to-have-eaten-the-face-of-the-child-Daily-Mial.jpg

The incident happened in South Africa's township area of Katlehong, Johannesburg, where residents made a widespread condemnation of the mother.

According to the Daily Mail News, the child was devoured when left at home by her mother who went for a night party.

A neighbour who spoke on an anonymous basis said, "The baby could only have died a painful death. The infant’s tongue, eyes and fingers had all been eaten."

"Besides the missing body parts, the remains of her body had bites and wounds all over that were inflicted by the sharp teeth of the rats. This woman must rot in jail."

"She does not deserve to be a mother."

Noluthando Mtshali, the daughter to the careless mother's landlord said the party mum only cares about having fun.

In South Africa: Giant rats eat 3-month-old baby alive - Viral Pulse - Pulse

P.S. mothers, be there and watch ya damn kids :snoop:

UPDATE: I'm being told it's a hoax. IDK if it is yet, if so then, mods BUSH the thread. However, my thoughts still ring true. I got it from here with the news link.

Jesus take the wheel!!! Giant rat eats 3-month old baby alive! My goodness! #NSFYS

UPDATE 2: I was told this is real, but an old article. I've been linked the new article and she's been charged :blessed: R.I.P. to the baby and m the mother face some time for her actions.

Mother charged after baby’s death

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
:merchant::huhldup: What. The. fukk. That is real disturbing and imagining it in my head is horrific

Why would you have kids if you have no intention of looking after them properly :why:

Hope that bytch spends rest of her life in pen