Oh no not the Mack! Is Beanie Sigel a rat?

did he rat?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I cannot watch anymore of these bummy YouTubers, this is appalling. Sigel has been a or was a favorite rapper of mine since forever bought all his albums in real time, obsessed about The B.Coming for like 2 years, but dude is a burn out and a addict, and very little would surprise me about his characters flaws and defects as a 46 year old man. But, this isn't how I will find out.

Is this man wearing pajama top? What is going on here

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
a safe assumption is OP is not familiar to anyone

for clarity;

beanie sigel participated in a deposition (a sworn statement) saying a dirty cop gave someone a gun to kill him

the youtuber (who is a well respected philly mentor) is saying beans is a rat and anytime you tell the law someone did something your a rat

he made an exception for video evidence and car accidents :francis:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
a safe assumption is OP is not familiar to anyone

for clarity;

beanie sigel participated in a deposition (a sworn statement) saying a dirty cop gave someone a gun to kill him

the youtuber (who is a well respected philly mentor) is saying beans is a rat and anytime you tell the law someone did something your a rat

he made an exception for video evidence and car accidents :francis:

Ridiculous. And dangerous, to some degree. Deposition is a civil action, probably a lawsuit.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
The whole anti snitch shyt is stupid.

If someone does something to harm you or innocent people it's ridiculous to have to either just take it and possibly go to prison or die just because of it.

Why respect a code for people who don't respect law and other people and property?

With that being said if you are really "anti snitch" and a "I'd never wish prison on anyone type guy" then Freeway Ricky and Mack are snitches. If cooperating with the law makes you a snitch then so is Tip. If talking about crimes on public record is snitching then so is 50.

If people had respect for authority and society the entire debate and the problems that arise from it wouldn't exist.

I REALLY HATE when white news media people and suburbanite, basement dwellers try to talk on shyt.

Beans is a weirdo to me the more I find out and I have all his Roc era albums

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
Ftr, to be a Snitch there has to be a statement that u made with your name and signature attached, just talking to the law doesn't qualify

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
The whole anti snitch shyt is stupid.

If someone does something to harm you or innocent people it's ridiculous to have to either just take it and possibly go to prison or die just because of it.

Why respect a code for people who don't respect law and other people and property?

With that being said if you are really "anti snitch" and a "I'd never wish prison on anyone type guy" then Freeway Ricky and Mack are snitches. If cooperating with the law makes you a snitch then so is Tip. If talking about crimes on public record is snitching then so is 50.

If people had respect for authority and society the entire debate and the problems that arise from it wouldn't exist.

I REALLY HATE when white news media people and suburbanite, basement dwellers try to talk on shyt.

Beans is a weirdo to me the more I find out and I have all his Roc era albums
I don't know man, it's up to the individual, their code ect. There have been quite a few people where I live, that got shot, and using their dying breath to tell the cops to "fukk off" that's sticking to the code to the end, and if u aren't in the criminal world u don't have to live by those rules anyway, your a civilian