Oh shyt, it's going down in Italy

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
What's funny about this is it's purely an American phenomenon

and usually it's from the mindset of the prototypical, gun fukker, don't tread on me, soldier of fortune/Unabomber type cacs going off the rails about it

who don't have actual real life experience in regards to systemic collapse/social disarray in the first place

mainly theories that don't actually hold weight in the real world, let alone real life examples of SHTF.

when you realize a lot of this shyt is cooked up fear (and 50% of it being a moneygrab) and extreme paranoia of the others

you realize how sad of a life that these people lead, that they actually look forward to absolute barbarism

they can have it imo

and i'm not saying don't have a plan or protect yourself, your family and your community, but that whole man against the world stuff is junk and will get you killed in an actually SHTF situation

That's what trips me out when I see it posted here and on Facebook, Instagram, etc. :mjlol: It's like they want it to happen and act like if it does happen that they'll somehow be the lucky ones to survive. :hhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Retards like you don't take facts seriously.

You got the CDC, WHO, and plenty of others giving out plenty of facts for your ass to read.

Facts...:russ:

You guys just look at numbers on a site and don't even look up the information. shyt you Kats have ignored the 100,000 of people who die every year from flu/pneumonia every year in this country. I don't expect much from you Kats.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Facts...:russ:

You guys just look at numbers on a site and don't even look up the information. shyt you Kats have ignored the 100,000 of people who die every year from flu/pneumonia every year in this country. I don't expect much from you Kats.

Dummy, this disease kills at about 30-40x the rate the flu and spreads much quicker and easier

The flu only kills 0.1% of the people it infects and humans have a natural immunity to it because it's been around for thousands of years.

This is a new virus that we have no immunity to.

Why do you think that Sen. Richard Burr, who was caught on secret recording was telling his wealthy donors that this was not a regular flu and would wind up being a pandemic on the scale of 1918's Spanish Flu?

Politicians lie to you, they don't lie to their corporate donors

Like do you seriously think that "the flu" has crippled all of Europe?

Do you think people are running out of coffins all over the world and we're having to build makeshift hospitals in Central Park because of a normal "flu"?:gucci:

Like, nikka open your eyes.