Queens/NYC

7b7fd11b7fe705012d50f755b8865ac6.jpg

Who knew this ???:wow:

nikka look like Shalamar from the 80's :lolbron:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has expressed his love for the Dominican Republic, and how he relates to its multicultural facets.[39] He is acquainted with its former president, Leonel Fernández, and appeared in one of Fernández's earlier campaign ads. Los Bandoleros, a short film directed by Diesel, was filmed in the Dominican Republic.[40]

:myman:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I've known for a few years now.

And I really can't blame him for trying to be white. There is no way he would have been as rich and famous as he is now if he was easily identifiable as black. Most of his famous roles are as a white man.

Actually he's famous BECAUSE he's racially ambiguous....So I have to disagree with you there.

The futuristic movies he's been in like Riddikk - The whole idea with future films is the assumption that more and more people will look like him in the future.

If he looked more White than he does he actually WOULD NOT have a career period. Otherwise with his "swag" he'd have to compete directly with Mark Wahlberg, think about it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually he's famous BECAUSE he's racially ambiguous....So I have to disagree with you there.

The futuristic movies he's been in like Riddikk - The whole idea with future films is the assumption that more and more people will look like him in the future.

If he looked more White than he does he actually WOULD NOT have a career period. Otherwise with his "swag" he'd have to compete directly with Mark Wahlberg, think about it.

Most people (including me) know him for the Fast and Furious series (which is easily his most famous role) and in that movie he plays an Italian dude.

So you can drop with this racially ambiguous stuff. He's one of those people you have to be told is black. He can pass as white if he wants as long as he shaves his head. And thats what he's been doing for the last 20 years.