Okay after three days in england, gotta day this, america........

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
>>>>>>>> england.

Yes, america is BETTER than england.

Crazy that back in 2001, pre 9/11, i would have said the total opposite.

And yo, england may be safer in terms of crime, more chill or laid back where they arent going hard on the hamster wheel like how we are where they close most of their stores early and etc etc.

But AMERICA, like it or not, the one MAJOR difference that i noticed is that WE ARE AT LEAST REAL WITH OURSELVES FOR THE MOST PART. we know when bullshyt is bullshyt even when if we deny it. We at least acknowledge our bullshyt where we can actually do something about it.

In ENGLAND, ive noticed a sense of fukking delusion with these folks. The obvious immigrants, half of them were cool. The straight out of england folks on the other are RUDE as fukk. RUDE. NO MANNERS. ARROGANT. GROSS. DISGUSTING. It actually made me realize why people like ross kemp and sam smith rub me the wrong way. What gets me is how the english stays looking down at us americans and etc claiming that we are rude, crazy and etc yet they are no better. Its like these fools need to get their heads out their asses and stop feeling themselves. I cant take this place and its people seriously because theyre not keeping it a buck about themselves but wanna look down on everybody else like their shyt dont stink.

London is cool but New York City is way better.

I see some of yall overrating england too. Smh.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Britian is on the brink of social and economic collapse since Brexit.

They arrogantly and stupidly left the world's largest economic zone thinking they still call shots in this world. Now they're struggling with empty shop shelves and rising costs.

Bloody cold, ghastly food, and atrocious females.. :camby:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're in London. Of course it's going to be full of rude, arrogant people.

But AMERICA, like it or not, the one MAJOR difference that i noticed is that WE ARE AT LEAST REAL WITH OURSELVES FOR THE MOST PART. we know when bullshyt is bullshyt even when if we deny it. We at least acknowledge our bullshyt where we can actually do something about it.

:why::patrice::mjlol:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Prolly the first time I ever agreed with op but he's spot on. Literally the only advantage England has over usa is less crime and their police wont just shoot you up for nothing. However everything else is leagues behind.

Been there and got cousins and fam there and
-Their weather is perpetually grey, rainy and just trash. Everything is like 3x smaller and compact while still being the same price as the equivalent in the U.S.
-their avg salaries are like half of that of the U.S. for similar roles.
-less opportunities in general and if you a breh/brehette, 85% chance you will only be working some minimum wage job lower paying job like security, cleaner, porter etc. They ain't really got no middle class.

People be rude as fk but don't stand business, so if they tried you they'd be on some sorry mate didn't mean to :skip:
They the kings and queens of throwing rocks and hiding their hands. Just straight bytch made and passive aggressive compared to their American cousins. A lot of them are just miserable in general. I told my cousin that live over there that that slick shyt they can pull there wouldn't fly in the states as they'd get smoked or have hands put on em at the least.

NY folk do got some rude obnoxious people but it's just faaaaaaar more lively and energetic. You can easily network, make acquaintances, links and enjoy your time more in general. I was expecting london to be NY since that's what its compared to but NY>>>>>London

I feel like the folks there that were cool with me was only due to me being American. I think its similar to them other European countries where they treat the African immigrants/ locals like trash but then if you American or they hear the accent they more receptive and friendly.

Funny enough like op said they stay trying to look down on American folk but we live rent free in their heads as they digest, watch, listen to everything we do but you rarely hear anything british happening beside that meghan Markle or pedo prince shyt. On top of that they more closed off and snobby than your average American cac. :mjlol:

And like breh above said their economy went down the guttrr after that brexit shyt. UK gotta be the biggest scam in terms of places to be. Like we know how patriotic these American crakkas are and they'll swear to you how U.S. is the best country in the world. Meanwhile brits routinely refer to their own country as a "shythole":russ:

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yap yap yap!! :unimpressed:

But did you go Rio’s tho? :sas2:

Yeah i did yesterday. It was okay. Would have stayed there longer if I didnt have to catch a train back to the hotel. London is basically the uk equivalent of new york. Its cool but i stand by what i said about the english.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're in London. Of course it's going to be full of rude, arrogant people.

:why::patrice::mjlol:

Breh, London is cool. I just dont like how folks out here criticizing america, looking down on us but they are no better

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
London, New York and Toronto are basically the same city in different countries. If you love one, youll love them all. The areas outside of them are so so

Nope Toronto is boring

London has history, free museums and art galleries, the ease of getting around. Plus if you are bored can pay like 50 and hop to being, Paris etc

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope Toronto is boring

London has history, free museums and art galleries, the ease of getting around. Plus if you are bored can pay like 50 and hop to being, Paris etc

Breh, i disagree. I think that new york, toronto and london all have their pluses and strengths.. all three are top tier