Okay...now I'm heated! These cacs are tryin me today...

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
These fools got me fukked up...
They had the nerve to ask me to do some other lazy punk cacs job the other day when I'd get nothing out of it.
Now get this...they brought this kid cac on board straight from outta college on a supposed "Internship". Within 3 months they're converting his internship into a contract position when our organization supposedly didn't have funds to hire anyone new. For the past 3 years we've been hearing that "Do more with less" bullshyt...then this lil cac hippie motherfukker comes in and BOOM...funding is amazingly found!
So the whole time he's been here he hasn't tried to learn shyt or do shyt. I think the shortsighted cac supremacist management figured out he ain't doing anything but collecting a paycheck and sitting around asleep and they're trying to shuffle him around until he quits or actually does his job
So they decide to transfer him to one of our military facilities up in Pennsylvania right...
So now the cac management is approaching me to go with him up to our Pennsylvania military site for a week, set him up a sub-network on the military site (frickin HARD with paperwork for DAYS required), teach him how to build the server required for his job, run the wiring for the sub-network required for his job, setup all the laptop stations required for his job....AND still do my job!!
I sent management a polite letter telling them I wasn't with the shyt and to have their new hire demonstrate his supposed skills by DOING HIS OWN JOB.

This lil shyt had a full fukkin year to learn the system I built that he's been doing his supposed job on at our main facility. Not once did he think to ask "Hey, B-T-W how did you build that?" or "Hey B-T-W, can you teach me how to setup that sub-network system I do my job with?".

Not once.
Now they're all scrambling and stuttering...

Don't expect me to uproot my life because ya'll fukked up.
:stopitslime::hhh:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Im just gonna post the standard..."start your own business" post

Thanks but been there, done that...didn't work.
I learned that I truly do hate stupid people and cannot work for them.
I wound up closing my business down about 5 years ago. Too much work for too little reward...I already have money.