Old crazy tweets from rapper Logic could create controversy for him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt call a mixed race man black, same way I wouldnt call Obama or Drake black :scust:

but then again, it seems to be the norm in America to call babies coming out of white women wombs black :hubie:

(a) no one cares about your opinion.
(b) race isn't some biological truth, its nothing more than a social construct.

And in the American social construct, anyone with any identifiable or known African/black ancestry is considered black. PERIOD.

Stop trying to rewrite or change 500 years of social conditioning and societal structure because you're jealous of mixed race people.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
(a) no one cares about your opinion.
(b) race isn't some biological truth, its nothing more than a social construct.

And in the American social construct, anyone with any identifiable or known African/black ancestry is considered black. PERIOD.

Stop trying to rewrite or change 500 years of social conditioning and societal structure because you're jealous of mixed race people.
Jealous?
View media item 16961

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Typically the type that are on the whole mixed people ain't black tip have issues with their own blackness and are jealous of the attention mixed black folks get in the black community. Its an extreme form of the type of jealousy dark skin women have for light skin women.
you can Julz all you like, mixed race people will NEVER be black, no matter how much y'all nations try to classify them as such. It aint ever gon be true tho.

a half-cac will always be just that, a god damn half-cac :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can Julz all you like, mixed race people will NEVER be black, no matter how much y'all nations try to classify them as such. It aint ever gon be true tho.

a half-cac will always be just that, a god damn half-cac :camby:

All of American history disagrees with you but go right on ahead with this delusion.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Typically the type that are on the whole mixed people ain't black tip have issues with their own blackness and are jealous of the attention mixed black folks get in the black community. Its an extreme form of the type of jealousy dark skin women have for light skin women.

:russ: