Old heads.. Get in here!!!

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you think you are not an old head, this thread will confirm or deny that thought so stick around :old:

I was going through a closet where I had my old gaming stuff stored and then looked up the going rates. Old gaming stuff has gone up in resales :leon:

For instance, if you have anything super Nintendo related it might go for more than you realized. I have THE BOOKLET to mortal kombat trilogy. The average selling price is $11 for that :dahell:

Zelda: TOOT gold limited edition with box.. over $100. I was about to toss my super Nintendo box with no console.. $30+

These are just a few examples, and if you have the "not for resale" version of a game, often will double or triple the value. And if you have any of this stuff brand new? Enjoy that lobster and shrimp :salute:

If anyone needs help finding the value on an item, holla at the doggy :mj:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
If only I kept my old system and games. All of them I gave away after getting a new system. The only thing left is my 360 which is at my parents house with most of the games gone.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
full

Sell old gaming items? I'll die before that happens.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m keeping my old shyt. I reuped heavy when Gamecrazy started they were selling shyt for crackhead prices

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have all my old nintendo games but I don't think anything is rare in the collection at all. I wish I'd kept my old PSOne JRPGs, I had a gang of 'em and when I decided to rebuy a few on Amazon the prices were insane.

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My first wife threw all stuff away the day I moved in. I had about 30-40 NES and SNES games each
About ten years ago I moved from one house to another, the paint crew that was hired by the landlord roughed my NES and about twenty games. My gold Zelda.. my ring king :snoop:
You really gonna sell your OoT cartridge.

Dukie.gif
With box I'm Looking at $150
I can get $200 for my super scope complete with box. I can use that bread at the junkies poker open at mgm, September 6th, be there or be square can you dig it :manny:

I have about a thousand dollars worth of gaming shyt. shyt that was ultimately forgotten and I other than the super scope I could care less for. Mint condition shenmue 2, space channel 5 I'll probably keep just off the strength of my nikka mj. Rest going to the highest bidders :win: