Old people are the most stubborn entitled people out there

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I'm not talking about Baby Boomers. I'm talking about the generation before them.The one's that they call The Silent Generation 1925-1945. These people are some of the most entitled , stubborn people I know. I work at Walmart and back in September they put in these secruity gates at the front of the store entrances. You can enter through the gates but if you need to exit, you have to leave either through the registers or one of the self checkout areas.

It amazes me how many people do not pay attention to their surroundings. Because quite a few people seem to be in their own World and don't see the sign that says in big bold letters that Emergency exit only. Because they will try to exit that way and then get confused as to why there's a type an alarm going off.

I was up front yesterday with one of the Co managers putting some stuff up there and a lot of the really old people would just ignore the alarm and push through the gate and walk tright hrough the gate without a care and not even look back. The Comanager told one lady that it was an emergency exit and she replied to him an read. Co-manager tells her you need to follow the rules then and she replies " I can read . " So he responds " :stopitslime: Well ma'am then you need to follow the rules. She then responses back; I dont have to follow the rules. :camby: Comanager had a look of :shaq2: :why::beli::what: all the same time.

This happened more then once I told one of the guys who works the doors I feel for him, having to deal with that all day. I get that they're old but why is do hard just to exit through the self checkout or the registrers? It's like people think just because they get old they can whatever they want.

Daps
They think I have super strength & super speed.

Unlimited energy. That's ok he young:shaq2:

My back & knees hurt. I don't wanna pick up furniture.:what: