Olivia Munn is in XMen wtf

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
only thing with me is she kinda :flabbynsick: compared to all the other new cast members. they could have gotten somebody younger.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
G4 writers were trash, and G4 viewers were basement dwelling nerds

notice how the mainstream embraced her and the nerds still crying over her. Also, Scarlett Johansen might be the WOAT actress but you not saying shyt about her :heh:
Freaks and geeks love them some Scarlet:yeshrug: same thing with Olivia Wilde

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
She has been acting since she left the AOTS.
But she doesn't have a background of acting and this is beofr6and after attack of the show. After she left she mostly did guests appearances and played part with hosting E3 each year. She just recently started gaining more acting roles.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
how did the bytch go from G4 to X-men:what:

she's attractive,quick witted and not above
making herself look silly......I knew she was gonna
do something in acting.
I knew she was ready acting wise
on the show newsroom.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
But she doesn't have a background of acting and this is beofr6and after attack of the show. After she left she mostly did guests appearances and played part with hosting E3 each year. She just recently started gaining more acting roles.
She's been in movies every year since 2004 and on tv, yall really do just hate women :mjlol:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
She's been in movies every year since 2004, yall really do just hate women :mjlol:
:dahell: When did I say I hated her? I just said she don't come from an acting background. She was not an actor originally, she's a journalist. I stated why most don't care for her as well.

Why do ya'll always come in with the "ya'll hate women" when it's anything pertaining to disagreeing opinions on women?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She's been in a gang of shyt since "AOTS".

Hell, she was one of the main characters in "The Newsroom" for 3 seasons. People act like she went from "AOTS" directly to X-Men.

Fred.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: When did I say I hated her? I just said she don't come from an acting background. She was not an actor originally, she's a journalist. I stated why most don't care for her as well.

Why do ya'll always come in with the "ya'll hate women" when it's anything pertaining to disagreeing opinions on women?

Because there's a thread where people are wondering why Olivia Munn is an actress, but no thread wondering why 50 is an actor.

Nobodies accusing him of "sucking off zionists".

:yeshrug:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Because there's a thread where people are wondering why Olivia Munn is an actress, but no thread wondering why 50 is an actor.

Nobodies accusing him of "sucking off zionists".

:yeshrug:
On a male dominated forum, who really cares about 50 cent being an actor when his talent lies in music?

And if that thread was made you'd still get the usual "why you care about what the next man doing:dame:"