Omarion out here WYLINNNNNN

Daps
I still haven't got a first shot, though I plan to at some point. However, shyt man maybe I'm immune to Covid (prayers if I continue to BS) but I have literally blew blunts with people who tested positive soon after, and I have still yet to get hit with Covid.

Have doctors spoken about some folks just being immune to the shyt :lupe:. I'm not a person that gets sick really AT ALL. My common colds usually last 1 day and I have NEVER had a real chest cold. My shyt is always a head cold, stuffy nose and shyt.

Maybe I'm good :yeshrug:

Wasn't that you whose daughter caught COVID a few months back? :dwillhuh:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
aren't you a single father?

if so, please get vaccinated at least for your childs sake. too many black parents took that risk of going unvaccinated and loss.
Yea, my daughter caught it at school a few months ago. During that time, I was around her 100%. I thought I had caught it because I had a weird feeling in my throat for 1 day. The next day I was fine.

It's like........... I felt my white blood cells fighting Covid at the throat entry point :ohhh:. My blood cells beat the shyt outta Covid that day bro bro :mjlit: