Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

4BFr.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:francis: Mario does not have that much pull. Ain't no way..
Even if he did he ain’t God, how does a nikka with pull fukk with your vocal chord? nikka is a studio singer and should just be humbled that he has gone years and really only just been exposed like that now. It’s still a win for Omarion and despite this all he has a blessed life compared to the average Joe.

Last edited:
Daps
It's true. I was watching live and at the beginning Omarion asks the guy to fix it and Mario tells him not to.

Also rewatching that vid, Omarion was right in his post about Mario's soundman intentionally messing him up. :ohhh:

At 4:55, Omarion is like "I can't hear nothing with him in my ear"

And Mario tells his soundman, "No, keep me in his ear, keep me in his ear".

So that means that all throughout O's performances when Mario kept cutting in talking and saying stupid stuff, he was doing it on purpose trying to derail O's performance. Not saying that Omarion was gonna give a great performance either way... but I am saying that that's some snake clown stuff right there, and O was right on that part in his post when he brought that up in his post below and said "and yes there will be a sound check that date and this time we won't use your front of house sound man."