On Biggies Birthday Today Gene Deal Releases 'Raw Deal The Last B.I.G. Night'(Part 1)

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gene Deal Diddy Former Bodyguard Releases Info on ‘The Raw Deal'(the Last B.I.G. Night, The First Installment Of 4 Installments) As Gene Promise Releases It On B.I.G. Birthday R.I.P. Biggie
Dvd Will Be Available Soon To Link Below
MreckTV Store
Follow @Mreckgm On Twitter & Instagram
Subscribe To Youtube.com/mrecktv
M.Reck Does It For The Culture R.I.P. Biggie Spread Love The Brooklyn Way.From One Dope Brooklyn Mc To Another Iconic Legendary Brooklyn Mc, I Will Make Sure The Truth Is Brought To The Light Taking The Ultimate Risk And Putting It All On The Line.. R.I.P. Biggie Peace #MReck #MRecktv

ReasonableMatic

Daps
@brooklyngohard Those loud ass M.Reck drops sound super unprofessional breh.

First off, you don't need a drop since you already watermarked the video.
Who even does drops on a documentary in this day and age

And on top of that, the volume difference between the namedrop and the audio of the video are way to big. Shame you didn't put more effort to those details on content connected to a legend like BIG.

Anyway, salute for the content

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He's right, respectfully M Reck. This is a video and not a mixtape so we don't need to hear those drops throughout the video. In the beginning I understand the promo you put in and don't knock it but brother those drops are not needed. Save it for the end of the video or something but not throughout it.

It really ruins the quality of the production.

With that said this was done very well and I hate puffy even more after hearing how he did Biggie on that contract.

Are there going to be three parts or four parts? @brooklyngohard

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I wish they would just drop the whole thing instead of dragging this out.

Gene should have really crowd funded this since he needs so much money. Gofund me or something?

As soon as it gets good, around the 20 minute mark it ends....He starts talking about Big's money and then it's over and now we'll be waiting months for another video.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
They tried to Vlad this into sepeeate parts but this needed to be whole. Part 1 had some gems in it, mostly known. The part that got me is I never realized how much Puff was really partying in L.A. At the time. Not just staying in Cali but showing his face like that. Gene said "the young man had a death wish to me"

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I wish they would just drop the whole thing instead of dragging this out.

Gene should have really crowd funded this since he needs so much money. Gofund me or something?

As soon as it gets good, around the 20 minute mark it ends....He starts talking about Big's money and then it's over and now we'll be waiting months for another video.
He should have did a gofundme but then again they might be able to sue him if he did it for profit.

They tried to Vlad this into sepeeate parts but this needed to be whole. Part 1 had some gems in it, mostly known. The part that got me is I never realized how much Puff was really partying in L.A. At the time. Not just staying in Cali but showing his face like that. Gene said "the young man had a death wish to me"
I for one like that they did it in parts cause it helps to build suspense. Especially since their was no real promo for this.

It also helps with the ad dollars they may get from it. If it's one video, it's less ad's and thus less money. It's bad enough youtube is not paying content creators much anymore so this will help them a little bit.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Dude is full of shyt...its just him doing an interview....nikka why are you getting paid to talk..no video footage..a picture...some evidence...anything....hell I can watch nikkas over prioritize themsleves for free on Vlad...:hhh:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dude is full of shyt...its just him doing an interview....nikka why are you getting paid to talk..no video footage..a picture...some evidence...anything....hell I can watch nikkas over prioritize themsleves for free on Vlad...:hhh:
I doubt he full of shyt, dude was there. Plus he can't use a whole lot of shyt because he would be sued like a motherfukker and Puff would try to shut him down.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's see how quickly the bad boy stans flip on deal now:popcorn:

B-b-but...Eugene said the shooter looked like

Only when it's convenient huh?:mjlol:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
The drops ain't that bad, he space them out. Sean Combs is a snake, Big was only going to get 50 racks if the album went Gold, and 100 racks if it went Plat, SMH.

Diddy is the cause of Biggie Smalls death for being in Cali. Gene received that drop saying they coming for you he should of told Diddy and Smalls that instead of just telling Diddy they need more Security. But Diddy should of listen to The Generals on the front lines