On POWER finale day... Let's talk about the best TV Show theme in years... BIG RICH TOWN

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I wonder what kind of deal he has with that show because if the show ends up being picked up by cable television someday, like if he has the right to shop it into syndication he could end up making a lot of money just off the theme song.

You have no idea how much the writer of the Seinfeld theme music made (and I don't either because he won't share the specifics) but he gets paid every time it plays and the show is always on somewhere

Ace2306

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder what kind of deal he has with that show because if the show ends up being picked up by cable television someday, like if he has the right to shop it into syndication he could end up making a lot of money just off the theme song.

You have no idea how much the writer of the Seinfeld theme music made (and I don't either because he won't share the specifics) but he gets paid every time it plays and the show is always on somewhere

Seinfeld has a theme song? :jbhmm:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ringtone :wow:
I actually think it is the dopest theme in years, fits the show perfectly too

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Dexter's intro theme and outro theme music gives me the fukking chills every time, it's like a psycho wants to eat my soul :demonic:or some shyt. It's even more weird when i'm watching the show with someone else next to me because I think they are secret psychopaths too lol. I'm buggin' when the show comes on like a little child with the lights off:to: (no homo) lol.