On Reparations...

Do you see any other way?

• Yes, it may take longer but there are ways...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Slam

Pro
Daps
I’ve seen a lot of talk on this here. For a long time I thought, “It would be nice for them, but it won’t happen”

But it has to. I’ve legit been sitting on my balcony smoking up and thinking about this shyt. I can not see any other way to achieve equality. AA are already equal under the law. Their inequality stems purely of a economic system that still abuses them in other ways than physical.

I’m not African American - but as everyone else in the black/African community I’ve been trying to see a future where AA achieve true equality in America. Simple answer is never. Unless the US government pulls some 08 bail out shyt and inject money/capital into those community. And I’m not talking “programmes” or “scholarships” and “free health care”.

MONEY.

Is the only answer, where do you get it? Easy.
We remember those who build empires and have statues dotted all over the world. Like that c*nt whose statue got dragged through the streets of Bristol like a dictators during a revolution.

Now not only do I believe there should be reparations but there has to be a two tiered system.

R1: Reparations package 1- Strictly for African American descendants of slavery.(Who will be eligible for both packages)

R2: Reparations COMP - For Black Americans who have immigrated post slavery. This is reparations for African American families who are not descendants of slaves. Who have suffered for generations under White Supremacy.

Obviously the main (r1) package is intended for the majority ADOS population as their ancestors build the fukking country.

It is not unrealistic, and it is NOT only the US who has to pay for this. ALL COLONIAL powers involved have to pay up.

African Americans with the means need to set up their own institutions.

Fund their own studies, chase that paper trail.

Find out which titans on industry made bank of their slaves. Sue them in court with evidence that’s the only language they speak. Or destroy their brands.

Find their descendants and if they still stinking rich — out them in the media. Black Twitter can expose anyone.

All that wealth is some where, it’s time for an inquisition and your celebs need to put their money where their mouth is.

And the Churches, Mosques and LGBT circles ALL black community groups need to form pressure groups. And funds those studies, investigations, financial plans and even investigate foreigners holding wealth gained from slavery.

Please excuse any spelling and or grammatical . Typing on my phone.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
How is money the only answer when we wax poetic about the vast majority of people not having any financial savvy? All those options you're denouncing are the actual answers for your grandkids and beyond flourishing.

Slam

Pro
Daps
How is money the only answer when we wax poetic about the vast majority of people not having any financial savvy? All those options you're denouncing are the actual answers for your grandkids and beyond flourishing.

I know what you mean about them not being financially savvy? So fukking what? It’s owed to them.

there is no way to have an equal economy when AA have been economically oppressed for hundreds of years and still are.

Moderne economics has been weaponised against a whole population group in ways Nazis could not even imagine.

Black wealth has to be injected, “cultivating” it will take another 200 years. How many more AA will be lost to economic genocide in that process?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
We spend billions towards the War on Drugs, Israel, 3rd world countries, bailing out banks, and bailing out corporations

Believe me, it's possible. If cacs ever argue how they don't want their taxes going towards reparations, just mention the above

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I know what you mean about them not being financially savvy? So fukking what? It’s owed to them.

there is no way to have an equal economy when AA have been economically oppressed for hundreds of years and still are.

Moderne economics has been weaponised against a whole population group in ways Nazis could not even imagine.

Black wealth has to be injected, “cultivating” it will take another 200 years. How many more AA will be lost to economic genocide in that process?
There is no "so fukking what". There is a never a number assigned to this hypothetical check (probably because there will never be a satisfactory number to price the lives of our ancestors), but once there is, what good is a lump sum that will be squandered within 1-2 generations for 90% of us?

I've begun to figure out that the "it's my money and I need it now" camp is speaking from a desire to ball out in your lifetimes instead of a true desire to see future generations thrive.

Free education, tax-free salaries, healthcare, housing/property initiatives >>> a six figure check that'll be here today gone tomorrow.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
money is part of it, but it is not the whole, programmes, policies, scholarships can also help.

R2: Reparations COMP - For Black Americans who have immigrated post slavery. This is reparations for African American families who are not descendants of slaves. Who have suffered for generations under White Supremacy.

No, your reparation fight is with the European colonizers that conquered or enslaved you all.

Reparations here in America is for ADOS people

Slam

Pro
Daps
money is part of it, but it is not the whole, programmes, policies, scholarships can also help.

No, your reparation fight is with the European colonizers that conquered or enslaved you all.

Reparations here in America is for ADOS people

Are you saying White Supremacy made distinction between black people? Did they check peoples backgrounds before lynching them? Did African families in the US not endure segregation?

The Europeans that colonised, conquered and enslaved Africans are the Europeans that founded your country.

Please exit this thread with your division agenda.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Are you saying White Supremacy made distinction between black people? Did they check peoples backgrounds before lynching them? Did African families in the US not endure segregation?

The Europeans that colonised, conquered and enslaved Africans are the Europeans that founded your country.

Please exit this thread with your division agenda.
In America, Africans werent even allowed up in here, yall didnt start comin till 1965. Unless im missing a small outlier that did in history. No yall did not experience Jim crow Segregation

the small number of caribbeans that came prior did tho. But thats not a solid argument to sink your feet into as you can argue the case for other immigrants that they went through segregation.

the eurpean descent people here(the small amount that have ancestry leading back to this point) claimed indepedence from those in Europe so try again.

plus them being european does not mean your reparation fight is with them

You cannot divide what was never united in the first place, so division agenda is just a emtpy phrase.

Last edited:

Slam

Pro
Daps
In America, Africans werent even allowed up in here, yall didnt start comin till 1965. Unless im missing a small outlier that did in history. No yall did not experience Jim crow Segregation

the small number of caribbeans that came prior did tho. But thats not a solid argument to sink your feet into as you can argue the case for other immigrants that they went through segregation.

the eurpean descent being here claimed indepedence from those in Europe so try again.

You cannot divide what was never united in the first place, so division agenda is just a emtpy phrase.

I included ALL blacks.

Even if they came over in 1965 - till now. That's a long fukking time under a repressive government like the US.

the eurpean descent being here claimed indepedence from those in Europe so try again.

Don't even know what you are trying to say.

Colonials declaring their independence FROM their European home nations does NOT make them anything other than EUROPEANS.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Reparations isn't just a check. In fact, a check is only the beginning. There has to be a major infrastructure initiative in black community by as many black contractors as possible.

In the best case scenario, it would last ([whatever year it started] - 1619) years too.

Reparations is for AADOS only. As #islandgang, I stand by that. If you want yours, go your to your country of origin or parents' country of origin and go ask your own oppressors for your check.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Washington was stingy giving benefits to everyone including cacs:francis::francis: what makes anyone think they would cut a check for us:stopitslime::stopitslime:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ve seen a lot of talk on this here. For a long time I thought, “It would be nice for them, but it won’t happen”

But it has to. I’ve legit been sitting on my balcony smoking up and thinking about this shyt. I can not see any other way to achieve equality. AA are already equal under the law. Their inequality stems purely of a economic system that still abuses them in other ways than physical.

I’m not African American - but as everyone else in the black/African community I’ve been trying to see a future where AA achieve true equality in America. Simple answer is never. Unless the US government pulls some 08 bail out shyt and inject money/capital into those community. And I’m not talking “programmes” or “scholarships” and “free health care”.

MONEY.

Is the only answer, where do you get it? Easy.
We remember those who build empires and have statues dotted all over the world. Like that c*nt whose statue got dragged through the streets of Bristol like a dictators during a revolution.

Now not only do I believe there should be reparations but there has to be a two tiered system.

R1: Reparations package 1- Strictly for African American descendants of slavery.(Who will be eligible for both packages)

Obviously the main (r1) package is intended for the majority ADOS population as their ancestors build the fukking country.

It is not unrealistic, and it is NOT only the US who has to pay for this. ALL COLONIAL powers involved have to pay up.

African Americans with the means need to set up their own institutions.

Fund their own studies, chase that paper trail.

Find out which titans on industry made bank of their slaves. Sue them in court with evidence that’s the only language they speak. Or destroy their brands.

Find their descendants and if they still stinking rich — out them in the media. Black Twitter can expose anyone.

All that wealth is some where, it’s time for an inquisition and your celebs need to put their money where their mouth is.

And the Churches, Mosques and LGBT circles ALL black community groups need to form pressure groups. And funds those studies, investigations, financial plans and even investigate foreigners holding wealth gained from slavery.

Please excuse any spelling and or grammatical . Typing on my phone.
Get outta here with that shyt. Equal under the law lol. Really?:usure:

Slam

Pro
Daps
Get outta here with that shyt. Equal under the law lol. Really?:usure:

On paper are you not? You have to be otherwise your Government would be violating international law and open to sanctions. No they are not that stupid.

You are "Equal" just like all religions are "Equal" and all sexes and genders are "Equal".

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I included ALL blacks.

Even if they came over in 1965 - till now. That's a long fukking time under a repressive government like the US.

Don't even know what you are trying to say.

Colonials declaring their independence FROM their European home nations does NOT make them anything other than EUROPEANS.
doesnt matter its for ADOS only, your repressive argument can be flipped over by them to where they can apply that to the other "POC"

that doesnt mean they are the same ones that colonized you nor do you have a bone to pick with them on reparations. On top of the fact that they have dissociated themselves from Europe and have assimilated into being American.

Them all being Europeans dont mean that if your nigerian you can go to Italy and claim reparations from them thats not how it works.