On set of Lil Wayne's 'Uproar' video shoot in NYC with Shiggy, Atown & Swizz Beatz

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
behind-the-scenes-lil-wayne-uproar-video-shoot-new-york.jpg

Yesterday, Lil Wayne shot a music video for his “Uproar” song off his latest album, Tha Carter V, in New York.

The visual, which is being directed by Mills Miller Media, will include cameos from social media comedians Shiggy and Atown, as well as the producer of the song Swizz Beatz.

You can check out some behind the scenes footage and photos from everyone on set of the “Uproar” video shoot below, courtesy of Prince Da Photographer! Are you looking forward to seeing the finished video?

Read more at Behind The Scenes Of Lil Wayne’s “Uproar” Video Shoot In New York [Pictures & Footage]

behind-the-scenes-lil-wayne-uproar-video-shoot-new-york2.jpg

behind-the-scenes-lil-wayne-uproar-video-shoot-new-york3.jpg

behind-the-scenes-lil-wayne-uproar-video-shoot-new-york4.jpg

behind-the-scenes-lil-wayne-uproar-video-shoot-new-york5.jpg

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I feel like they are trying to force “Uproar” to go viral. I like the joint, but I feel there are way better singles. Then with throwing Shiggy in, it’s a pretty obvious move. Regardless, it will still probably work if they get enough “influencers” to keep pushing the challenge.

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
day-2-lil-wayne-shoots-more-uproar-music-video-in-front-mural-new-orleans.jpg

After shooting parts of his “Uproar” music video in New York with Shiggy, Atown, FatBoy SSE, and Swizz Beatz on October 3rd, Lil Wayne shot more of his upcoming video at a different location on the following day.

For day 2, Tunechi was spotted shooting in front of a car and in front of his mural in his hometown Hollygrove, New Orleans, Louisiana with choreographer Eddie Morales.

You can check out some behind the scenes footage of Weezy shooting his scenes in NOLA below! Are you happy that they went with “Uproar” as the first single from Tha Carter V?

Read more at Day 2: Lil Wayne Shoots More Of His “Uproar” Music Video In Front Of His Mural In New Orleans [Videos]