Once Again: Gran Turismo is KING of sim-racers

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Capture Method
Forza Motorsport was captured on Xbox Series X with the high-resolution texture pack installed. In the accompanying video above and in stills reproduced in this article, I'll use each of the game's three modes, delineated with a clear label. This is to provide a wide view of what the game offers to players in terms of visuals. With Gran Turismo, quality mode was selected, but this applies to replays and photo mode rather than the racing action.

Tracks:
Circuit de Spa: Day/Night
Watkins Glen
Laguna Seca

I'm hesitant to give a final opinion but, in the end, I need to do so. I think both games have a lot to offer, especially on the visual front, and my opinion should have no impact on your enjoyment of either or both games.

After speaking with the entire DF team and based on the experiences of playing both games, we've decided that Gran Turismo 7 gets the nod as the more visually striking game of the two. This isn't even about hardware performance - GT7 could run on Series X hardware just as Forza could run on a PS5.

Whichever you play, however, there's little doubt that both teams have poured their souls into creating these games. Creating something at this level and this quality is exceptionally difficult - even the smallest error is picked up on by the hardcore. Over the last two weeks, pulling these games apart, my respect and admiration for both Polyphony and Turn 10 has only increased and I cannot wait to see where they go nex

supra2.png

Props to the oldest Playstation franchise still kicking ass :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no comparison…GT7 quickly stopped feeling like a game after a while and literally taught me about racing