Once Again: Gran Turismo is KING of sim-racers

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Apparently @Responsible Allen Iverson forgot who the real king was. I'm sure he'll appreciate the reminder tho.

Also, since we all know bots love their engagement

Since its release nearly two years ago, Gran Turismo 7 has seemingly performed well in PlayStation's largest and most important markets, but neither Polyphony Digital nor Sony has released any specific sales or player numbers.

When series creator Kazunori Yamauchi was asked directly about the topic during a tri-lingual round-table interview at the GT World Series Finals in Barcelona, his response was vague but positive:
"[Gran Turismo 7] has been a success, and we have been able to maintain a really high number of active users throughout the release. That's something very unique to Gran Turismo that other titles have not been able to see," Yamauchi-san explained.
"When we released the Spec II update, the number of active users jumped up to double of what it was before that," Yamauchi-san revealed. "I've heard in the video game industry that is quite rare."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That video was an amazing softball display. Listening to John try to shine up the Forza half when it was clearly the more hideous option was quintessential Digital Foundry. Haven't seen a tip-toe video like that from them in some time.

Yep, thats the entire games media, they’ve been tip toeing around xbox this entire generation.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I don't know anybody that actually plays Motorsport to be honest

Horizon is where its at

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this picture says it all, they got entire typo’s in the game

kcLCQAv.png