Once Upon a A Time In Hollywood

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Finally watched it and is easily the most boring Tarantino movie ever. Jesus it's more popular for being a "Tarantino flick" then an enjoyable movie experience.

This movie did nothing for me. 2 out of 4. The nostalgia homage to films is the only thing keeping this movie watchable. Inglorious was 10x better than this.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Initially despised it. Paid a rewatch and now own it on 4K, lol. It’s slow but the ending made it work for me. Also just a really good time capsule piece even if I wasn’t living through those times. Seeing them drive by the Cinerama Theatre at night and hearing that old NBC jingle was pretty cool.

The bit with Brad Pitt’s character feeding the dog always sticks with me. Just so wholesome.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
It had its moments... but it was kind of boring. Idk why he made this tbh. One thing about the rest of his movies, they arent boring

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Movie is tarantino's final covert misappropriation form.
now becoming Fully apparent.

fukk Tarantino.

Dude a basic long con racist.
Made all those movies to misappropriate and buck break everything black at the end of it.

After that eight movie.

As a black man.

It is fukk any and everything tarantino.

Art Barr

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Top 3 Tarantino to me, finally got back to what made his earlier stuff work. The characters who were fleshed out, how funny it was in some scenes, the Western feel, the setting of Hollywood, the tension. Loved it on first watch, I am not sure that I've seen it again since.

Didn't really like the ending. Got cartoonish. But maybe I deluded myself, I thought the murders were going to happen, in full bloodiness and horror, undoing all the fairly tale of Hollywood, but he went with the fairy tale, which I understand as an artistic choice, and one he has done before Inglorious b*stards

I put this way above The Hateful Eight, Django Unchained, Inglorious b*stards,

also above Death Proof, and Kill Bill, and closer to Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown, my two favorites.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
At least when Hitler got murked Basterds it was drama filled, epic and funny. The villain had quotes for days as well

This ending was a joke