Once upon a time I met up with an ex …. Come to find, she’s a huge fan of a Drake knockoff rapper

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Freshly moved out to California, I catch up with and old flame

come to find out she is the hugest fan of a Drake knockoff rapper known as Kyle

how does that even happen?

this is like someone being a fan of Tha Realest or Top Dogg

this was almost 10 years ago now but it stuck to my mind. I wanna know if she‘s still a fan of him but she has a man and baby and don’t wanna intrude but genuinely wanna know

this is in the Anaheim area so I presume he did a show there and made a strong impression

any other fans of Kyle?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Freshly moved out to California, I catch up with and old flame

come to find out she is the hugest fan of a Drake knockoff rapper known as Kyle

how does that even happen?

this is like someone being a fan of Tha Realest or Top Dogg

this was almost 10 years ago now but it stuck to my mind. I wanna know if she‘s still a fan of him but she has a man and baby and don’t wanna intrude but genuinely wanna know

this is in the Anaheim area so I presume he did a show there and made a strong impression

any other fans of Kyle?
Seen “knockoff Drake” and immediately knew this thread was about Kyle lol he’s performing tonight in my city :scust: he was a corny drake rip off when he started, he probably is still down that same route today

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Seen “knockoff Drake” and immediately knew this thread was about Kyle lol he’s performing tonight in my city :scust: he was a corny drake rip off when he started, he probably is still down that same route today
:picard:
make sure your ex doesn’t get a ticket

but lowkey, I’mma get a ticket to a show just based on my ex’s co-sign. There’s gotta be like at least 30 girls in there exactly like my ex :heh:

Last edited: