• Ryu & Ken

• Scorpion & Sub Zero

• Goku & Vegeta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh this one was easy to me. I like Mortal Kombat but it was always clear to me which game was better, shyt my father banned me from getting anywhere near our Super Nintendo cause I smashed a bottle over my brother's head after he beat me on Street Fighter.

And Dragon Ball was always my shyt. fukk a live action and a Radio City Music Hall for the kids quite frankly.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Ehh this one was easy to me. I like Mortal Kombat but it was always clear to me which game was better, shyt my father banned me from getting anywhere near our Super Nintendo cause I smashed a bottle over my brother's head after he beat me on Street Fighter.

And Dragon Ball was always my shyt. fukk a live action and a Radio City Music Hall for the kids quite frankly.
:picard:

hatealot

Banned
Daps

You bout to get a bottle broke over your head in a second with that MK disrespect.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Sub-Zero and Scorpion ain’t even a duo :mjlol:

Scorpion killed the first Sub-Zero (Bi-Han) who is now Noob Saibot

and the current Sub-Zero (Kuai-Laing) don’t really like either of them nikkas for obvious reasons

:ufdup:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Ryu and Ken?:mjlol:
Dragon Ball and Mortal Kombat are way more culturally relevant than Street Fighter.
this is bullshyt :gucci:

I'm :flabbynsick:and Dragonball Z has zero relevance to me :umad:

I remember spending damn near all my lil ass allowance on Street Fighter 2 at the arcade before I even hit puberty :smugdraper:

and then when Championship Edition hit it impacted the streets like Life After Death and Makaveli :wow:

guess you had to be there :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
shyt my father banned me from getting anywhere near our Super Nintendo cause I smashed a bottle over my brother's head after he beat[/B] me

what?! :russ:

any Coli thread where brehs end up talking about childhood memories more often than not ends up COMEDY :mjlol: