WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Training Day can go

-I hated Ethan in that movie
-They sorta just half assed the ending
-The corny ass deus ex machina of Ethan not getting his skull blown to pieces in the bathtub because he saved the vato's cousin from getting raped

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I love Pulp Fiction but there are better Tarantino films in my opinion, plus he's a fukking jerk. Training Day I've probably watched the most all time outside of Goodfellas.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Training Day can go

-I hated Ethan in that movie
-They sorta just half assed the ending
-The corny ass deus ex machina of Ethan not getting his skull blown to pieces in the bathtub because he saved the vato's cousin from getting raped
That scene works even tho its contrived as hell.

Mainly because Smiley wanted a reason to say fukk Alonzo. "That's why I never shake his hand".

Dude is human. Has some sense of honor especially someone who helped out his familia no matter how ludicrous the circumstance.

Also puts Jake on path to even the score with Alonzo.

Not a big fan of Ethan Hawke either in this flick but he pulls it off just barely.

Classic flick for me

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Pulp is probably too 3 films for me

Training Day was good but I feel a little let down by the whole Smiley shower scene twist

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I know I’m in the tiny ass minority. I really like Training Day, haven’t seen it as many times but need to cop it at some point. Denzel killed it, you already know.

Just personally...watching PF in theaters when I was a teen (temporarily) made me want to be a screenwriter and filmmaker. I loved the stories, quotables, I even copped the soundtrack. Had to pick it this time.