One of R. Kelly court accusers…. is a 17yr old … BOY

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
R. Kelly Sexually Abused a 17-Year-Old Boy, Prosecutors Say

Gat dammit Robert :francis:…..:picard:

Singer R. Kelly abused a 17-year-old boy almost 15 years ago, prosecutors alleged in Brooklyn federal court. Authorities included the allegation in their motion on Friday to admit uncharged acts into evidence at trial.

Kelly is charged in New York and Illinois courts as a prolific abuser of women and girls.

According to prosecutors, the defendant met the boy–identified as John Doe #1–in December 2006 at a McDonald’s and invited him to a party at the singer’s Chicago home. The 17-year-old went to the party with his mother and stepfather, and Kelly told him to come next time without them, authorities said.

“Thereafter, Kelly invited John Doe #1 into his studio under the guise of helping and mentoring John Doe #1 with his musical aspirations,” prosecutors wrote. “Kelly also asked John Doe #1 what he was willing to do to succeed in the music business and clarified that he wanted John Doe #1 to engage in sexual contact with Kelly.”

Kelly allegedly had “sexual contact” with the boy. He urged him to have “sexual contact” with other people and recorded those encounters, authorities said. Prosecutors claim they can corroborate his relationship with the teen by citing telephone records. From court documents:

In or about December 2006, Kelly met John Doe #1, a 17-year-old boy and an individual whose identity is known to the government, at a local McDonalds and invited him to attend a party at his residence in Chicago, Illinois. John Doe #1, along with his mother and stepfather, attended the party. When Kelly saw John Doe #1 with his family members, Kelly advised him to come without them to the next gathering. Thereafter, Kelly invited John Doe #1 into his studio under the guise of helping and mentoring John Doe #1 with his musical aspirations. Kelly also asked John Doe #1 what he was willing to do to succeed in the music business and clarified that he wanted John Doe #1 to engage in sexual contact with Kelly. With that backdrop, Kelly then engaged in sexual contact with John Doe #1, in violation of Illinois law. John Doe #1 thereafter introduced Kelly to, among others, John Doe #2, a close male friend who was then 16 or 17 years old and whose identity is known to the government, and Kelly sought to establish a sexual relationship with John Doe #2. (Several years later, Kelly started a sexual relationship with John Doe #2 and required his girlfriends, including Jane Doe #5, to have sex with John Doe #2 upon his command and often filmed those encounters. Kelly sometimes paid John Doe #2 after sexual encounters with him.) Kelly also directed John Doe #1 and others to engage in sexual contact with each other and filmed those encounters. Telephone records corroborate Kelly’s relationship with John Doe #1 and John Doe #2, beginning when both were 17 years old. John Doe #1 also introduced Kelly to girlfriends of John Doe #1.

:dame:

invalid

Banned
Daps
The document says *2* 17 year old boys and they have phone records to prove it.

XvHYqV.gif

Daps
This is how you know they don't have nothing. If R Kelly had been out here raping boys, yall don't think we would have heard about this long ago?

And I'm not saying he wasn't messing with underage women. But I am saying that it's evident all of this is being driven by that documentary and they don't have anything new on him.

He already got off scot free for the major piece of evidence anyone could possibly have on him (the tape).

Daps
Nikkas gon STILL defend this pedo fakkit

:sas1:

This is how you know they don't have nothing. If R Kelly had been out here raping boys, yall don't think we would have heard about this long ago?

And I'm not saying he wasn't messing with underage women. But I am saying that it's evident all of this is being driven by that documentary and they don't have anything new on him.

He already got off scot free for the major piece of evidence anyone could possibly have on him (the tape).

:sas2:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You think people haven’t heard about this just because you haven’t heard about this? :pachaha:

vino

Superstar
Daps

The article said they have phone records man.