Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Simply 3 legends and two up and comers going out there for almost 20 minutes and showing out. Great story-telling with 3 stars and 2 budding stars. No constant high-spots, no crowd trying to take over the show and making it about them, just a fun match all around on a very good Wrestlemania.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

I thought aside from Eddie/Kurt and HHH/HBK/Benoit it was bang average

I thought it was non-stop action throughout the PPV other than the two women's matches & Taker/Kane :yeshrug:Goldberg vs Lesnar was great for all the wrong reasons :mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Great match and is highly underrated throughout history. Rarely is this match brought up when WMXX is being discussed. Everyone always brings up the classic triple threat main event, Undertaker's return or the failure of Lesnar/Goldberg. Jericho/Christian was a very good undercard match as well.

How many stars of The Rock's caliber would come back to not only NOT be in the main event, but be featured so early in the card. I remember this match going on during the 1st hour of a 5 hour Wrestlemania.

Foley mentioned in one of his memoir's that he couldn't believe that Rock would agree to return just for a tag match that wasn't the main event and Rock replied by saying "Our match is a main event."

Looking at the card, you could make the case that this is easily the most star studded Mania EVER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Great match and is highly underrated throughout history. Rarely is this match brought up when WMXX is being discussed. Everyone always brings up the classic triple threat main event, Undertaker's return or the failure of Lesnar/Goldberg. Jericho/Christian was a very good undercard match as well.

How many stars of The Rock's caliber would come back to not only NOT be in the main event, but be featured so early in the card. I remember this match going on during the 1st hour of a 5 hour Wrestlemania.

Foley mentioned in one of his memoir's that he couldn't believe that Rock would agree to return just for a tag match that wasn't the main event and Rock replied by saying "Our match is a main event."

Looking at the card, you could make the case that this is easily the most star studded Mania EVER.
Nah..when u check out the Amazon reviews of Mania XX, this match is always as a highlight on everyone's reviews. The WWE doesnt obsess over like they do with those overhyped Taker streak matches and the dikk sucking of Cena.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Nah..when u check out the Amazon reviews of Mania XX, this match is always as a highlight on everyone's reviews. The WWE doesnt obsess over like they do with those overhyped Taker streak matches and the dikk sucking of Cena.
I forgot about all about Amazon's reviews of wrestling PPV's :laugh: I use to read them all the time as a youngin before purchasing DVD's

And I definitely agree with the bolded.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You want an underrated WM match, look no farther than Bulldog/Warlord at WM 7. A compact power HOSS match that I've never seen any love given to. Same with Faces of Fear vs Rockers on the same show.

lariats.gif
belly.gif

Last edited:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Yep, 12 full matches with a legit brand split at the time, not of that shyt from 09-11 where you couldn't tell one brand from the next.

Every title defended except the IC and 4 rivalry matches. :snoop: We're lucky to get 6-7 now without it seeming like it's running long.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I think I read somewhere that Rock wanted to do a match with either Sting or Macho Man at this mania. but....Vince :martin: