Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Eddie has the GOAT comedic movie resume if you cut him off at the first Nutty Professor. He got almost a dozen classic movies and two classic standups on his resume.

Denzel and Sam are GOAT tier actors and can compete with anybody in history with their resumes.

Will may not be the best actor but Fresh Prince was amazing and he has a couple of great movies that he was the lead in that I'd rather not see go

I was going to quickly say Larry, but between Boyz in the Hood, What's Love Got To Do With It, the Matrix trilogy, he's solid as hell. Not to mention everybody sleeps on him being in Blackish too, which rebooted this "good black tv revolution" we're seeing.

Freeman has to :camby: and that's no shade to him. He's an excellent actor but he only
really has Shawshank (one of my favorites), Bruce/Evan Almighty and Lean on Me. I can throw Driving Miss Daisy in the bushes.

Cut Eddie off at Life. But yeah pretty much all of this.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Morgan freeman. He's good, but i can't remember him in any particular roles that were for the culture :pachaha:

Edit: I forgot "lean on me" but that was never a movie i loved so :yeshrug:

JRGOAT88

Rookie
Daps
Accidentally voted Eddie but meant to vote Will Smith. Ali was good but the rest of his work is meh to me.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these people voting for Morgan Freeman do realize that if he goes, then so does

1. Glory
2. Lean On Me
3. Unforgiven
4. The Shawshank Redemption
5. Se7en
6. The Dark Knight

If you're a true movie buff, you can't sacrifice Morgan Freeman. :francis:

Like I said, it's between Will and Lawrence.

Also, fukk Driving Miss Daisy. Never seen it and don't want to, but the Coli acting like that is the sum total of Freeman's contribution....:snoop:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
All these people voting for Morgan Freeman do realize that if he goes, then so does

1. Glory
2. Lean On Me
3. Unforgiven
5. Se7en
6. The Dark Knight

Also, fukk Driving Miss Daisy. Never seen it and don't want to, but the Coli acting like that is the sum total of Freeman's contribution....:snoop:

Lawrence is the Matrix:whoa:

And King of New York:whew:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Will Smith gets the boot. I'll miss the first Bad Boys and Suicide Squad but I could give a fukk about the rest of Will's filmography when compared to the other actors on that list.

Morgan has Shawshank, Unforgiven, Seven, Lean On Me
Denzel has Malcolm X, Training Day, A Soldiers Story, Glory etc.
Eddie has Trading Places, Beverly Hills Cop, 48 Hours, Coming To America
Laurence has Whats Love Got To Do With It, The Matrix, Boyz in The Hood, KIng of New York, Deep Cover, School Daze
And Sam is fukking Samuel L. Jackson!

The fact that Morgan Freeman is winning this poll is just :scust:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps

1. Glory
2. Lean On Me
3. Unforgiven
5. Se7en
6. The Dark Knight

ALL of their material goes. Including TV shows. Fresh Prince puts Will in a safe spacce

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
All of their work = everything involving acting/recording for film.

That includes Eddie's standups - he's safe off that alone before what is actually an under-rated movie career. Up until 97/98 - Eddie Murphy had a great ratio of good to brilliant product. Then he went straight trash.. unbelievable trash... still doing unbelievable trash. He's basically Tiger Woods. He a legend regardless and an all-time GOAT and while he's at an age you would hope he would still be putting out classic material - in reality every new performance slightly diminishes the legacy.

I was born in 1990 baby so I would have James Avery/Uncle Phil over Morgan. Only Morgan film I love is Shawshank but Bel-Air was for the culture. Will has Morgan beat with that alone.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Maybe alot of you younger brehs weren't aware of this but Morgan Freeman was on that #HOH campaign in the somewhat obscure 80s movie Street Smart with Christopher Reeve. He played a pimp :mjlol: Yeah, I know...not the epitome of proper black representation but he wasn't always foot-shufflin through roles...

Here's a sample of his savagery in it: :wow: