One startling GIF shows why the economy is still terrible for black America

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
That seems to be how it is all over...

The only jobs I see black men and women in numbers doing are low level blue collar jobs, janitors, security, cooks, fast food, waste disposal, and civil service jobs like being a bus driver, a traffic cop, mailman, MTA, doorman, ups, etc...

Then at the higher level, you have black folks working at call centers and just entry level in the corporate world...seemingly shut out of high paying jobs.

Ive read horror stories on here about how they would see black men and their women get hired in predominantly white corporate settings only to get fired so those HRs and others can put their white friends and associates in those positions.

It pisses me off...this is supposedly the "greatest country in the world" yet that silver lining of opportunity and prosperity is still out of reach for black people in general here. And that's not an accident.
I can agree. A every job I had that had a large number of black people working, most of the black people were entry level and all mid-level and above jobs were mostly white.