One Stone Left for Microsoft....Steam

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow:Imagine the thought of Microsoft and Steam working together to bring a PC gaming experience to the Xbox Series S/X with a cloud like service. Its got to happen for the sake of winning with Microsoft. They have Blizzard/Activision, might as well go ham and take over the fukking world.

thanos-avengers-infinity-war.gif

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't think they make any more acquisitions until this one is cleared next year and when they do it'll be "smaller" purchases like Sega or individual developers.

Then again nobody saw the Bethesda or Activision acquisitions so all bets are off:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
NVIDIA already as that, you can play PC on any device with their streaming service

but who wants to play like that anyway it's not the same as having a PC, and it eats up too much bandwidth

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think any more huge market shaking acquisitions would have Microsoft standing in front of congress.

Alot of people talking about Microsoft buying up everything should do some research into anti trust laws, specifically about the last time Microsoft got sued for violating antitrust laws.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I think any more huge market shaking acquisitions would have Microsoft standing in front of congress.

Alot of people talking about Microsoft buying up everything should do some research into anti trust laws, specifically about the last time Microsoft got sued for violating antitrust laws.
A lot has changed since then. We've seen many companies grow way too much with no interventions from the government. Also, Microsoft is probably never going to be able to buy any of the big companies in the East like a SquareEnix so I doubt they will be standing in front of anyone if they acquire another company.