One thing Obama has over all these other politicians

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Obama was genuine I believe,but genuine in what you say is different than genuine in what you do. Would it be right for me to call all of you "not genuine" because you speak ill of cacs all day on here,speak pro blackness but don't actually do or say any of that offline? Does it mean you don't really dislike cacs or want to see black people do better?No,you just don't have the heart or understand strategical that will not work for the overall good of anybody. Many of you want a black Donald Trump as if that would get elected in America. When you only care about pleasing one group you make it look easy,you know the saying "try to please everyone,please no one". Difference is a black Donald Trump would never be elected.

But black comfortability levels still at all time highs of 96%:francis:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
With the way Trump is redefining presidential power and partisanship, it would have been interesting to see obama come in after rather than before him. I still he'd be the same and play it safe and try to appease both sides of the aisle, but it would have been more interesting none the less

You think Obama could have been elected acting like Trump:comeon:?Making it obvious he was only for black people?
Besides that I don't think he is only for black people anyway,so you would have never just got that from him.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You think Obama could have been elected acting like Trump:comeon:?Making it obvious he was only for black people?
Besides that I don't think he is only for black people anyway,so you would have never just got that from him.

He would be just like how he was before Trump, trying to appease both sides, like most sensible people would, but i just think it would have been more interesting having him after rather than before in this era. Cultures have shifted dramatically both politically and socially since trump got into office.

It's just gonna be interesting how all presidents treat the office from here on out in general.

Last edited:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
It's called waking up. Obama wouldn't have survived the Reverend Wright controversy with today's black folk.

Bingo. I wasn’t feeling it then and told people that was suspicious and I still voted for him the first time. By the second election, I knew he was fake. All that “he just got in the office, just wait” talk used to piss me off.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was pretty disappointed by obama's second term. 2012 was the first presidential election i voted in

i know he had to play the game and fake it up in his first term, or he wouldnt have gotten re-elected. but after he got re-elected in 2012, he literally had nothing to lose, and he kept trying to appease republicans and their base who would have hated him no matter what he did. he could have pushed a little more "hope and change :obama:" than he did

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I be tryna figure out what y'all want from a president

You niqqas act like yall expected a personal bedtime story from the man

Look. I know you're after some kind of benefit like a bag of money based on who you vote for but its just not like that

Obama was easily the best prez yet. I know health insurance isn't sexy enough to keep your attention but he did shyt like that. Not bullshyt tax reform that costs 99% of us.

His numbers were solid and he was conscientious. Ain't no prez coming to kiss your forehead and sing you to sleep. That's little kid shyt. Grow up.
The Obama hatred in here is just a meme at this point. Dude got the ACA passed in an era where republicans said their sole goal was to stop him from getting relected.

All those YouTube activists talking shyt online are just that. Anybody can criticize and spout policies “I would make happen” when the only thing you’re worried about is likes.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
He would be just like how he was before Trump, trying to appease both sides, like most sensible people would, but i just think it would have been more interesting having him after rather than before in this era. Cultures have shifted dramatically both politically and socially since trump got into office.

True,but Obama emboldened and angered cacs to the point we could get a Trump.
I feared Obama being assasinated back when he won,so imagine now.
But I still think Obama was that good that he would have had the power to beat Trump and calm down culture clashes,infighting and vulgarity in this era.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is the ability to come off genuine
Not saying he wasn’t fake as fukk but u got the feeling he really cares
All these other old nikkas, and social media probably plays a part too, come off fakes as fukk and grandstanding

so you think bernie sanders doesn't come off as genuine? The nikka literally has not a single political catch phrase in his book. I swear people never travel outside their little towns. He sound like any other old jewish dude in NYC whose had it up to here with people's shyt.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is the ability to come off genuine
Not saying he wasn’t fake as fukk but u got the feeling he really cares
All these other old nikkas, and social media probably plays a part too, come off fakes as fukk and grandstanding
What made Obama special is that he tried his best to understand life of American Blacks. He was community organizer in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in America and married an American Black woman.
The current Black candidates don't have track records that show concern for the average Black American.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
But I still think Obama was that good that he would have had the power to beat Trump and calm down culture clashes,infighting and vulgarity in this era.

Yeah, hardline racist fukks would still racist fukk, but this is what i was kind of trying to get at. I feel like he tried to push the angle of being a healer more than anything else, which is a big thing in a candidate that america could use right now. I still think he's a compromised politician at the end of the day, but maybe not at his core though.

Last edited: