Online business course recommendation?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of you have a "online business" course or "stock market basics" course that you can recommend? The price isn't really an issue. Please just let me know one that you think is good. Thank you.

* I like to read about a lot of these things, and I guess I can just Google basic terms, but it would be good to have one catch-all information source to refer to so that I can better understand what I'm actually reading..

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Well I have several courses that 5 of us on a secret group bought way back. We are now at 100 members that pay is 50 a month for access to our resources and services. The admin sells access but I can ask him for a discount for u. Let me k ow if u interested.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appreciate the reply. Unfortunately, that offer is not for me right now. I'm actually just going to have my brother download it for me. I hope that someone else takes advantage of what you posted though.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Appreciate the reply. Unfortunately, that offer is not for me right now. I'm actually just going to have my brother download it for me. I hope that someone else takes advantage of what you posted though.

You're not serious yet bro. You're not gonna be downloading real contents that matter. The real contents are not sold in courses. Nobody gonna sell you the secrets that can make them millions

Also having a mentor is crucial in this business. I m here to help you though. Just hit me up for questions.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still appreciate that reply...and you are right. I'm not at that level yet where I am serious enough with everything. I'm still taking baby steps. Eventually though, if I get to that point, then you're one of the folks that I'll be looking to for more info. Thanks.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Still appreciate that reply...and you are right. I'm not at that level yet where I am serious enough with everything. I'm still taking baby steps. Eventually though, if I get to that point, then you're one of the folks that I'll be looking to for more info. Thanks.

No problem my G. I just made a thread on e-commerce. Let's keep all questions in there.