online game has caushed 130 russian teen deaths in 30 days

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

POLICE in Russia are investigating a rush of teenage suicide attempts amid fears that they may have been manipulated by sinister social media groups.

Two schoolgirls Yulia Konstantinova, 15, and Veronika Volkova, 16, fell to their deaths on Sunday from the roof of a 14-storey apartment block.

Today an unnamed 15-year-old girl was critically injured after falling onto snowy ground from a fifth floor flat in the city of Krasnoyarsk, also Siberia.

Two days earlier, a 14-year-old girl from Chita was reported to have thrown herself under a commuter train.

In all cases, state investigators are probing whether a controversial social media “suicide game” has influenced the girls to seek to take their lives.

Yulia left a note saying “End” on her social media page.

Her friend Veronika also wrote: “Sense is lost… End.”

She regularly posted messages such as, “Do you feel that gradually you become useless?”, or “I’m just a ghost”.

Investigative newspaper Novaya Gazeta reported last year: “We have counted 130 suicides of children that took place between November 2015 to April 2016.

“Almost all these children were members of the same internet groups and lived in good, happy families.”

It went on: “We know absolutely for sure is that adults are working with children, with the help of knowledge of their habits and passions, using their favourite language and culture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
quote-chickens-coming-home-to-roost-never-did-make-me-sad-they-ve-always-made-me-glad-malcolm-x-249337.jpg