Only 8% of women use condoms

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I’ve had ONE girl ever request me use a condom. And that was on some i had just met her that night shyt :mjlol:

The rest? They were appalled when I’d pull one out…just to keep up appearances of course. Once they verbalized their disdain…:krs: :camby:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
All the sisters who posted in here make dudes wear condoms 🤣

I'm sure I posted in here when this thread came out. But the only women in the last, I don't know, 10 years who asked me to wear a condom were the mothers of my kids----->and that was after we had kids together abd they didn't want more kids at the moment...

And I only actually tried it with my oldest kids' mom. Once or twice. And never again...

Every other woman I've been with in the last decade never said a word about strapping one on...

That woman a decade ago who mentioned it, changed her tune when I pulled the meat out. That was late 2013 I believe. So we didn't actually wear one...

Then pre-2013, I had one girl in like 2010 who had me wear one on the first time, but never again when we smashed afterwards...

I got out of prison in 2009. So from 2009 to now, 14 years, I've had three women ask me about condoms, I forgot this chick this summer who said "I have condoms if you want to wear one". I said "I'll wear one if you want me to but I'm not into condoms". She was like "cool, me neither"...

So 3 times in 14 years, I haven't smashed on 100 women, but I would estimate that, that 8-8.5% number is pretty damn accurate, and that's just women even mentioning condoms. 8% of women mention condoms. It's probably half of that, who absolutely insist you wear a condom...

Here's the thing too, it's all good. Vast majority of women don't like them either. I don't fukk with em but I'll wear them if a woman asks me, I'm not gonna bytch about it. But they don't like them, I don't either...

It's everyone's responsibility to have safe sex. Condoms didn't always exist, so how the fukk were men protecting themselves? How were women?

I just feel like if people protect themselves it doesn't matter how they go about it. I know how I protect myself, never had any issues either. Only time I ever had an STD was with my oldest kids' mom when she was pregnant, abd whatever it was was the shyt that goes away after you take the meds for like 3 days...

Never had any issues...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I've gone a year straight wearing condoms.The sensation of raw box has almost completely faded from my mind.People complain, but even with a condom, the puzzy still feels splendid to me.I'm accustomed to it now.

This nikka laying his ass off…

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Ain't no bytch want no condom dikk lol

They'll say all kinds of shyt. All they do is lie to everybody and themselves lol

You pull that hammer out they ain't gone say shyt when u slide it in...

Maybe 1 out of 10 bytches might kinda, half way mention something about a condom.
But that's all for show
:laff:
I only had one woman, the girl in Charlotte in 2013, do this. Ask me to wear one, I whip it out, then she like "nah you good"...

This actually reminds me, my youngest daughter's mom, when we were about to do it the first time, she did ask me if I had a condom. So that's 4 women in 14 years. I said "nah I don't but I'll go to the store and grab one real quick". I already had the meat out, she was like "no you don't have to", grabbed my meat and went in...

After we had our daughter she asked me to get condoms, I bought a pack but we never used them. So I guess that first time she asked if I had them, I don't really know why...

That 10% number is only women who ask or mention a condom. It's definitely not the number of women who absolutely enforce you wear one. That number has to be 5% at best...

And to everyone in here, I do NOT think it makes a chick "nasty" if she doesn't make a guy wear a condom. Many women protect themselves in other ways, condoms aren't the only form of protection...

Women don't like condoms either...