Only Franz allowed on the Bangchero Bus! The Official Orlando Magic 2022-2023 Rookie of the Year Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly...think giving Moritz Wagner more minutes and getting Fultz healthy has really helped...Bol Bol rounding into his role and Banchero/Franz/Anthony putting in the heavy lifting...Nice young core, but someone will need to get traded for another shooting guard that can create/3nD for us to contend for the 8th seed.

even forgot y'all have jonathan isaac feels like he hasn't played in years

North of Death

All Star
Daps
FkrGyDxXEAwvtyV

@TM101 BETTTER THAN BRON!

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Good win today. Team is getting better and better as the season goes along.
Yeah they're starting to beat the teams their suppose to beat and compete with more experienced/better teams in the league. Got some spunk to em too. Low key have one of the best young cores in the league. Dare I might say in a couple of years this squad might be a problem? I think so :obama:

Daps
Yeah they're starting to beat the teams their suppose to beat and compete with more experienced/better teams in the league. Got some spunk to em too. Low key have one of the best young cores in the league. Dare I might say in a couple of years this squad might be a problem? I think so :obama:
If we get another solid lottery pick hell we could be making playoff noise next year. Challenging for the 7 or 8 spot

North of Death

All Star
Daps
FumG4-lWcAQbugF.jpg

I hope my boy is seething and use it to push his game to the next level....I think his 3 pt game will naturally get better...But Id like to see moe of his midrange and back to the basket game mature a bit more.