Only On TheColi Are Single Moms Shytted On While The Most Simped On Brehette...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
on here was/is a single mom of four.

No shade, just calling a spade a spade. :hubie:

With all the threads of people saying how you shouldn't date single mothers, and that if you do you LAWST and are simp.. these same people simp a brehette that was a single mother of not 1, not 2, not 3 BUT FOUR children!

How many brehs on here lowkey hated or felt salty when @Phoenix_Knightley23 and @illadope became a couple? How you gon be jealous of a breh dating a single mom of four kids? That's 5 mouths to feed.

@illadope :salute: to you breh, cause I couldn't do it! I'd be on some "She's so bad.. but she got four kids! She's so bad.. but she got four kids! She's so bad.. :damn: :damn: :damn: "

Ain't tryna be mean but if you legit jealous of a dude dating a single mom and becoming a stepdad to her four kids then you need serious help in this whole dating game and communicating with women.

And I got no beef with @Phoenix_Knightley23 but she makes a thread about using ketchup instead of mustard and that shyt goes plat. nikkas simping on a single mom but y'all make threads everyday shytting on single moms. That shyt don't make no sense.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Might as well use this the proper way. All my MI brehs come through. Your support helps the keeds

15895410_10154165454826787_2397926853630203947_n.jpg

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
There is no such thing as a fine single mom with four young kids and there is nothing admirable/noble about a young man getting into a situation like that. Simps stay making their life harder than it needs to be and then cry foul when sh1t goes sour.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
She was lightskin dude if a darkskin girl admitted to havin 4 kids u think y'all wld still simp...colorism is real!
If she was dark skinned, I still believe she'd be pretty tho.
I do think in addition to being pretty, the light skin and light eyes and the body helped. Not to mention, she was silly and could take all the shots made at her and laugh with people. Instead of being defensive to the point that ppl would feel awkward interacting with her. She would clown herself a lot.