onlyfans is a fukkin ripoff

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
so i seen a bad bytch on IG advertising her onlyfans. she havin a sale and her onlyfans discounted so i say $10 wont hurt my pockets. ima see wassup wit this onlyfans shyt and whether or not its worth it. first time wont hurt

:gucci:fam... this bytch upload like 2-3 times a month and EVERYTHING is a paid video or picture. i thought you get everything with a subscription but apparently subscriptions make it so you gotta pay to even see anything..

what kinda MLM BS is this :gucci::gucci::gucci:i just tooka L

giphy.gif

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
All this goddamn p*ssy on the internet for free and simps still talking about “$10 won’t hurt my pockets” :hhh:

You hate to see it. If nikkaz would just get on code and not support that ol bullshyt the streets would be eating for free.

This, but it ain't gonna happen because the bytches that raised a lot of these nikkas are also the thots that birthed these bytches sellin p*ssy pics.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
so i seen a bad bytch on IG advertising her onlyfans. she havin a sale and her onlyfans discounted so i say $10 wont hurt my pockets. ima see wassup wit this onlyfans shyt and whether or not its worth it. first time wont hurt

:gucci:fam... this bytch upload like 2-3 times a month and EVERYTHING is a paid video or picture. i thought you get everything with a subscription but apparently subscriptions make it so you gotta pay to even see anything..

what kinda MLM BS is this :gucci::gucci::gucci:i just tooka L
The moment you spent $10 to see some random heauxs onlyfan account was the moment you took the L.