Onward(VR FPS) is coming to Oculus Quest. Game Created by a Breh

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
For those who don't know, Onward is a tactical FPS game currently available on PC VR(Oculus Rift, Vive, Pimax, Valve Index, Windows Mixed Reality). The founder who is a breh just announced this game will be coming to the Oculus Quest. For those who don't know what this is, it is a 100% standlone 6dof(degrees of freedom) VR console. None of that cellphone or oculus go bullshyt either. It has full hand movement tracking(way better than PSVR also). I play it on the PC and the game is dope. Its also free this weekend on Steam and the Oculus store if y'all wanna check it out on the PC. If any of y'all like playing rainbow six on the consoles and are not into pc gaming, I suggest ya'll keep and eye on the Oculus Quest console. It's probably gonna do Nintendo Switch numbers. It's growth has been really organic so far and it just came out last month. People showing their friends and family the Beat Saber game and they just going out and copping on sight.

The founder's profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dantebuckley/

Game

Anyway, just wanted to share since its a rare sight for a breh to be in the video game industry, and not just that, have his own studio and game created 100% by himself. The game is on sale right now also.

Side note I picked up my Lenovo Windows Mixed Reality set with hand controllers for only $130 off ebay refurbished. It's definitely a cheap way to get into VR gaming. VR is the future. I can't even play regular FPS anymore.