Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fredro was getting even more heated by the fact that Char sat there calmly while he was spazzing as tho he was listening to a drunk uncle re-tell the same story he's been telling for years. Ouch
Yea I got to give Char props for that shyt. He let Fredro bark and pop off like the fake tough guy he always pretends to be and just look at him like "Are you done?" Taking off his glasses and throwing them on the table like it's suppose to make Char flinch. I swear he playing the same tough guy act he did throughout the 90s (Strapped comes to mind) and on Moesha as Q. He already had an issue with Char before getting there and wanted to pop off after the Brandy question. He can sit there and talk about his past but as soon as they bring up something he said from the past he wants to wild out on Char. That ignorant shyt Sticky said about not knowing what real beef is about b/c you have a job......
2i71vuu.jpg

Was Sticky drunk?

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Lmao! I fukk with Charlemagne for this. Fredo looked like a clown for that. Char was right for running from them dudes what was he supposed to get jumped. Dude got extra sensitive.And Im happy CTD called him on his bullshyt and told him it was corny.

Last edited: